Chapter 5: parents day and a incredible new ability.

Time skip.

As we left the arena I had a bit of a smile on my face as I heard my grandmother.

Venelana: *giggles* it seems someone rather enjoyed themselves.

Issei: *nods* yep it was fun.

Zeoticus: *thinking* (in every single match he was able to get so much stronger then the last few he got leaps stronger could it be a sacred gear the aura he had when he punched sairaorg it was that of a dragons but that spell draconic power maybe it was the cause of it there are plenty of spells that do that but still it seems weird could it be a sacred gear no he was born a devil it's not possible but just in case I'll see what ajuka has to say on the matter.)

Just then my stomach rumbled getting both of my grandparents attention as my face grew a bit red.

Zeoticus: *chuckles* let's go get something to eat I know a great place just down the street.

Venelana: *giggles* yes that would be best I bet you worked up quite the appetite.

Issei: yeah I think I could eat a horse.

Zeoticus: *chuckles* yeah doing that much fighting will do that.

Small time skip.

We was currently at a restaurant in a both in the back that is really nice this place had a bit of everything on its menu as I heard my grandmother.

Venelana: they have pizza here if your having trouble deciding?

The reason why she said this was that it was a pretty big menu and it's in alphabetic order and I'm not even half way through with it so I nodded and asked.

Issei: what kind?

Venelana: any kind.

Issei: hmmmmm.

The waiter waited patiently I know ironic isn't it but I handed him my menu and said.

Issei: a large pepperoni pizza/fruit salad and bread sticks.

Waiter: *smiles* and what would each of you like to drink?

Venelana: *smiles* some white wine please.

Zeoticus: some of your best brandy.

And I said.

Issei: uhhhhh any soft drinks?

Waiter: *chuckles* yes we have coke products.

Issei: okay then a coke please.

He nodded and left as I heard my grandfather say.

Zeoticus: you could have gotten some alcohol if you wanted.

This caught my attention as I heard my grandmother.

Venelana: no I don't think that would be wise he's not 16 yet even though high class devils even at his age are requiring drink some at party's now and then.

Issei: meh I'm not much on liquor.

Zeoticus: *raises eyebrow* oh how so?

Issei: stole a bottle from my dad he had like 3 of the same and well let's just say I got caught passed out drunk on the kitchen table with the words part animal on my shirt painted in mustard.

They both blinked at the same time as if to try to take in the information as they both smiled as I heard.

Zeoticus: so how long did you get grounded for?

Issei: *rubs the back of his head* about a month it was only when my dad said he did the same things when he was my age did I get out of it.

Zeoticus: *chuckles* yeah sounds about right.