Chapter 12: super natural revel a change in life while learning.

Issei's pov.

I saw red my friends was hurt and I saw the bastard that did it, coming down at me with a light sword. I was finally in control again as I used my left hand to break the light sword in half I hit the hilt of it so it couldn't hurt me, I then grabbed him by the neck with my left hand in one very quick movement. I was choking him he was lifted off the floor as I glared at him he died tonight.

Issei: *pissed/glowing green eyes* what do you think your doing to my friends.

I tightened my grip on his neck.

Freed: *trying to escape/choking sounds*

Before I could say anything else I heard.

Mina: *shocked* I-issei?

That snapped me out of it for a second as I looked towards mina.

Issei: *worried* mina are you okay?

Mina: *still shocked* uh um yeah.

Issei: *smiles* that's great mina now then, *turns back to freed with a mad expression* your going to die.

I said with little to no emotion in my voice, he then had a light pistol in his left hand and pointed it at my head.

Freed: *crazy grin while pulling the trigger*

As he shot it I quickly made a small ice shield where it would have hit me I heard everyone.

Everyone: *worried* issei!

They quickly realized I wasn't harmed after the small smoke went away, I just turned in their direction with a carefree smile on my face with my eyes closed*

Issei: *closed eye carefree smile* is okay I'm fine thank you all for worrying about me.

I turned back him I took the light pistol away from him rather easily he was fairly weak, I then looked at him with a death glare as I said to the others.

Issei: everyone look away from what I'm about to do.

Kaminari: issei what are yo-

Sero: kaminari do as he says that goes for all of you.

Kirishima: sero what do you mean.

Sero: *trying to remain level headed* he is able to take on freed easily, freed could have easily killed us and that's what his plan was if issei wasn't here then we'd be dead by now.

Mina: *realization* wait is he going to k-kill him.

Sero: *being realistic* if I was in his shoes and one of my friends was going to be killed I'd be doing the same thing.

I finally couldn't take it so I snapped my fingers of my right hand, creating a wall of clouded ice behind me so they couldn't see what I'm about to do.

Issei: I'm going to do what you did to them, torture you til you die.

I then took my right hand as I grabbed his left arm by the wrist and while I looked him in the eyes, I started to pull on his left arm. Each second I did so I pulled harder then before after a few seconds he tried harder and harder to get away, he was out strangled screams barely over a whisper tears was coming out of his eyes. I could hear his bones start to crack after another few seconds I saw the color red starting to come through at his shoulder fabric was ripping with last great pull I yanked his arm off as a bit of blood splattered on my face as I dropped the arm at my feet I finally let him go as he bellowed a blood curdling scream.

Freed: *holdind his now stub on the ground* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

After a few seconds I summoned my sword in to my left hand as I brought it above my head as I said.