Chapter 11: side quests with a therapist and a week of suspicions.

Time skip.

After we got home I saw Walter waiting for us, as he took our lunch box's and school bags. We went to the table and we each pulled out the requests as I heard hakurou.

Hakurou: i believe we should do the easiest ones.

Genos: they are all easy except maybe the cave exploration.

I looked at all of them and I said.

Issei: well I mean we could all do them super easy separately, so we could go to the underworld and get them done then meet up at where we teleport to.

I saw them nod.

Issei: should I wait til you 2 are done to go on the cave exploration?

Genos: *nods* it would be best it says more then one person would be better.

I nodded as I then asked.

Issei: are the both of you ready?

Genos: yes.

Hakurou: I believe so.

I nodded as Walter came in and said.

Walter: young lord I shall have dinner ready by the time, you all get back from this.

I smiled a bit as I asked.

Issei: so what's for dinner?

Walter: both me and Anna believe it's best if we just go with a buffet style again seeing as everyone liked it very much.

I nodded I liked the variety, I stood up and both genos and hakurou got up and came over to me. I made sure to grab the lists and give them to both hakurou and genos and I kept mine as I then took in a deep breath as I pictured the restaurant that me ravel and hakurou went to. I waited til I had a clear picture of it as I summoned a magical circle under us, as it was finally ready I activated it and as I did so a light came out. But soon died down and we was in front of that restaurant a few people looked a bit surprised but kept moving on as it was a bit normal I saw before the magic circle went away it was my family's crest.

Issei: okay you guys spilt up and meet back here when your finished.

We all nodded at each other as we all left in different directions, I looked at my request the closest one was where the cat was as I then saw this pop up.

Quest: find my cat.

Rewards: 1 skill book and 500 exp.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I saw that the cat was last sighted a few streets down from Lucifer street. I'm looking for a calico cat with mismatched eyes.

Small time skip.

After a while of asking around I found out the cat, was taken to an animal shelter that we have in case some animals runaway or what not.

Small time skip.

After explaining everything to the clerk who was very surprised that a gremory would come here, and after I showed the request with the cat's picture on it. I was given the cat all animals here was very well taken care I liked it.

Small time skip.

After a while I found the address, the cat was very kind and I petted the whole way here. I knocked on the door as a woman answered it her eyes widened a bit.

Issei: hello is this the home of this cat?

I say holding up the cat that meowed, as the both of us then heard.