Chapter 6: the sitri's with their guests and a ditzy spell.

Darkness that's all I see at one moment I was with my father and his friend the next I'm here I then heard.

???: yes you are indeed worthy of being the heir to my power.

I turned I saw a dark figure as he started to walk towards me.

3rd person POV.

We leave issei's mind to outside where a very worried sitzechs is holding his child.

Sirzechs: akuja what is going on.

Akuja this has never happened before I'm not sure why.

Sirzechs: will he be okay?

Akuja: I don't know.

Sirzechs: when did this happen?

Akuja: it started happening the day before the boy's test.

Sirzechs: *holds issei closer* the day he awakened his powers.

Akuja: all we can do is wait and hope for the best.

Issei's POV.

???: tell me issei what do you think dragon slayer magic is?

Issei: it's a type of powerful magic that has advantages over dragons that's why it's called that.

???: no.

Issei: oh come I literally just heard of it not even 10 minutes ago.

???: *chuckles* yes I suppose so but over time you will learn what the true use for your new power is my time is now up I wish you well on all your future journeys.

Issei: wait wha-

Just then he rushed at me before I could even move as he reached me it was as if he was being consumed by my soul just I felt my head hurt I clutched it as my eyes closed as I opened them again I saw my father's face the pain was gone as we was both on the ground he was holding me as he hugged me.

Sirzechs: I'm so glad your okay.

He let's go of me and asks.

Sirzechs: what happened.

Just then my hand had what looked like a dark aura on them as it caught the adults eyes which widened as I saw this.

New abilities acquired!

Shadow magic creation and manipulation level 1/100!

Shadow dragon slayer magic!

Shadow dragon's slash.

Details: uses shadow dragon slayer magic to cover the users hand and then the user slash's with it at his enemy costs 40 mp.

Shadow dragon's roar.

Details: allows the user to shoot out a roar of shadow dragon slayer magic at your enemies costs 60 mp.

Shadow dragon's claw.

Details: the user covers their foot in shadow dragon slayer magic and uses it to kick the enemy costs 40 mp.

Shadow dragon's sword.

Details: allows the user to summon a sword made of pure shadow dragon slayer magic costs 50 mp.

Shadow dragon's thrust.

Details: allows the the user to erupt from any surface and jump while doing so if attacked the attacks go right through the user and does no damage costs 60 mp.

Shadow dragon's waxwing flash.

Details: allows the user to disappear and appear around the the enemy and uses shadow dragon slayer magic on the user's hands to damage the enemy costs 50 mp.