part 2

y/n pov:
i wake up to the sun shining in my face, i must of fell back asleep last night. i check my phone and see that it's 12pm already, wtf i never sleep in this late. anyways i get up after checking my social medias on my phone and get in the shower. you know when you get shower thoughts? yeah mine are weird.
would a candle shop smell nice if it burnt down?
when it rains, tall people get wet first.
the purpose of a lock is to turn a door into a wall.
clapping is just hitting yourself because you like something.
"don't kid yourself" would be a great slogan for an abortion clinic.
in order to fall asleep, we have to pretend to be asleep.
you can't remember what you forgot, but you can remember that you forgot something.
like wtf. i think it's time for me to get out of the shower lol.

i step out and examine my bruised body in the mirror, ugh i look so bad right now. i trace down a scar on my thigh, it's recent but i know it will never go away. i grab a towel and do my morning routine which consists of: doing my skin care, brushing my teeth, drying and straightening my hair, covering up my the bruises that are noticeable and getting dressed.

(outfit, if you don't like it imagine something else

(outfit, if you don't like it imagine something else.)

i decided to get dressed in something comfortable but also something i wouldn't sweat my tits off in because it was fucking boiling outside.

i have nothing planned for today, probably just walk around and enjoy the sun.

i go downstairs to see my uncle on the sofa watching tv.
"hey y/n, there's food in the fridge if you want anything"

"okay, thanks i'm fucking starving" i exclaim

james laughs while i walk into the the kitchen, making myself a fruit bowl.

*time skip cuz i cba writing*

it's now 2pm and all i've done is lay around talking to my uncle, fuck i actually need to get a life.

"hey is it okay if i go on a walk, while it's still sunny" i ask

"yeah, just don't be too long. don't want anything happening to you." he says

i just nod and grab my phone, shoes and sunglasses.
i don't know why i'm bringing my sunglasses, it's not like i'm gonna wear them. idk but they just frustrate me sitting on my face, yeah ino weird right.

i get out of the door and start walking down the street, looking down at my phone. all of a sudden i bump into someone.
"shit sorry wasn't looking where i was going" i say not looking up from my phone
"nah it's all good. you new around here?" the voice says
i look up to see a brunette girl with beautiful curly hair.
"yeah just moved in with my uncle" i say bluntly. fuck why can't i just have some emotion in my voice for once.
"im rue, you smoke?" she asks getting straight to the point.
"y/n and yeah. why?" i reply
"wanna get high with me?" she smiles
"sure why not" i said shrugging.
she grabs my hand taking me in the opposite direction i was going.