part 9

y/n pov:
okay so guess what! i'm going to fez's again. woohoo! i love going to fez's because that means free weed. i mean who doesn't love that. but that also means i'm going to have to see ash. don't get me wrong i don't have that much of a problem with him now but it's just like weird hanging around him. i also don't know where the fuck rue is, it's like she's fucking disappeared from the surface of the earth. tbh she's probably with that new weird friend jules.

anyways i'm bored as fuck right now. all i'm doing is literally laying in bed watching shameless, i'm like on season 8 it's literally so good. i'm like in love with carl, he's so fit. but my favourite character is probably mickey cuz he's so fucking funny. also i'm watching the american version not the uk one.

okay i think i should get dressed now and make my way too fez's gas station cuz like i said i'm bored. i also need a new vape because my other one died like fucking ages ago.

i quickly put on this:

(if you don't like, imagine something else)

like always i cover up my bruises, they are basically gone but yeah. still have to cover the scars up yano.
i don't do any makeup because it's so hot outside that i'll fucking sweat it all off. i put my signature perfume on. quickly do my hair and brush my teeth.
then i make my way out of my room.

i quickly shout to my uncle that i'm leaving and that i'll be back soon. after he says i can go, i make my way to the front door. as i open it i get blinded by the sun, why the fuck does it have to be so hot here, i'm not used to this kind of weather.

____________________________________

i arrive at fez's store and greet him. i'm in  such a good mood today and i have no fucking idea why. it's like i can't stop feeling this weird jittery feeling in my stomach that makes me want to puke but like not at the same time. ygm?

anyways i hug fez and make my way to the back to get my vape and some FREE weed.

"what are you doing here again" ash asks whilst i walk through the door

"vape and weed" i state?

"which flavour"

"ummm red apple ice" i also love that one because it literally tastes like green apples even though it says red. bit confusing

he passes me the disposable and quite a large nugget of weed. woohoo i'm getting very high i guess!

"give me a strawberry flavoured rizeller as well" i say
(it's basically wrapping paper, i think that's what americans call it. i maybe wrong though)

he throws a packet at me and goes back to bagging up drugs.

i just turn around and walk out of the door back to fez.

ashtrays pov:
(ha bet you didn't see this coming)

i saw y/n walk into the shop, she's wearing this cute top and some jeans. ew never say cute again. she's talking to fez but suddenly turns around and starts making her way towards me. fuck, shit. act like you're actually doing something dumb motherfucker. i quickly get a bag off cocain and tip it on the counter acting like i'm bagging it up. we have once again another small talk and then she makes her way back out to fez.

whenever she walks in i get this weird feeling in my body. i think me and her a quite similar, even though we have only had 'genuine' talked like 4 times, our conversations actually make me smile. idk i get this sensation feeling when i'm around her. like i'm walking on pins or something. like my heart beats fast. like my voice starts to tremble. it's fucking weird man. i've been doing since i first saw her and i have no clue how to stop.

the only thing is, she doesn't let you in. i've been trying to get her to tell me stuff about her all week and she keeps on saying 'that's for another day'. she's never talked about her past, all i know is she met fez when she was like 9. i have no idea why fez didn't introduce me to her then, it's like he didn't want me associating with people my age.

i'm glad i've got someone to talk to my age. it makes me want to do things that teenagers do and not just sell drugs all the time. i've always wondered what it's like to be an actual kid and not try to be an adult all the time. but yano it's life.

____________________________________
idk what else to write so i'm just gonna leave it there atm. i might come back and add more to this chapter but that's most likely not going to happen.

ANYWAYS DO YOU GUYS WANT MORE ASHTRAY CHAPTERS OR NOT???

A