part 8

y/n pov:
i've only been here for about 2 weeks but i feel like i'm surrounded by family, just like when i was younger.i don't really remember what life was like with my mum but sometimes i get vague memories, i know she loved me a lot and i loved her. but she's gone now and there's nothing i can do about it.

im going to maddys today, well only to get ready because we are going to a carnival.

i quickly step out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and grabbing my phone that is ringing. shit it's fucking maddy, what do i do?? i press the green button and hold the phone up to my ear

"hey mads" i laugh nervously 

"y/n where are you! you said you'd set off fucking 10 minutes ago!" maddy screams down the phone

"my uncle started talking to me, bitch. i'm on my way now" i groaned

"okay but i swear to got if your fucking lying to me i'll fucking slit your-" i quickly end the phone on maddy. ha bitch take that.

i walk out of the bathroom a grab a pair of cycling shorts and an oversized t-shirt because i'm getting dressed at maddys. i make sure to cover up all of my bruises which wasn't so hard because some of them are fading away. it's 4pm right now and we are going to the carnival at like 6/7pm. this means i need to hurry up because i take so fucking long to get ready.

maddy texts me going mad, and this time i know i actually have to set off. so i run down stairs towards the living room, where my uncle is sat.

"im going to maddys now" i pant, trying to get my breath back. fucking hell i need to work out more.

"now? why?" he questions

"i have like no carnival outfits so maddy is letting me get ready at hers" i say finally getting my breath back

"okay, be safe. and make sure to message me, just to let me know you are okay" he says turning back to the tv

"okay" i say shutting the door

____________________________________

finally i make it to maddys and she doesn't look impressed. not my fault i couldn't be arsed getting up.

she quickly grabs my arm and pulls me upstairs.

"i got the perfect outfit for you girly" she screech's dragging me into her room.

we walk in and on her bed is led a beautiful black 2 piece.

"try it onnnnn" maddy says doing a little happy dance.

i rush into the bathroom and put the outfit on. quickly checking myself in the mirror, making sure all my bruises are covered up properly.

(if you don't like, imagine something else)

okay but like bad bitch vibes; i fucking love this outfit. i'm definitely stealing this off her.