part 11

y/n's pov:

i'm at maddys house, she called me over and said it was an emergency. but it wasn't, she wanted to do a makeup look on me 😐. i mean yeah i do my makeup but only concealer, mascara/false lashes, and lipgloss. but when she does my makeup it takes hours and consists of loads of products. ughhh.

"sit still" maddy groans pushing my face back in position

"it's not MY fault, you're the one who persuaded me to let YOU do my makeup" i huff and cross my arms

she just gave me a stern look and carried on doing my makeup.

"bitch, how long are you going to be. i've been sat in this position for 30 minutes and my bums going numb" i ramble on

"however long it takes, i'm going to make you look perfect"

i make a shocked face and put my hand on my heart,

"so i don't look perfect all the time" i gasp

"girl you know what i mean, plus anyone would kill to look like you" she quickly reply's back

"you're just saying that" i roll my eyes JOKINGLY

"bitch i'm literally not, you're gorgeous" she smiles

i grab a hand mirror off the side and hold it up to her face,

"look at you, YOURE  gorgeous" i say pushing the mirror into her face

we look at eachother and burst out laughing.
____________________________________

it's been like 2 fucking hours and maddy is finally done! ugh i can't wait to go home and wipe this makeup off, no offence to maddy, i love the makeup look but it's just not me. it's so outside my comfort zone. i mean it does make me feel confident with it on, and i do look gorgeous. what can i say, it's me after all.

anyways maddy kicked me out of her house because nate came over. like bitch i just sat for 2 FUCKING HOURS for you and you kick me out as soon as you're done.

i don't like nate, he's a weirdo and a bitch. i think he's gay tbh, i mean he does have a lot of dicks on his phone. AND not to forget at the fair he strangled maddy. i forgot to mention that, but yeah it was quite bad. i only found out through rue because apparently maddy passed out during class and the teacher or someone saw the bruises, she was also acting weird. and wearing unusual clothes for maddy. but she's still with him. i mean- she claims she loves him, but does she really?    

enough about nate and maddy, i'm currently walking to fez's shop. honestly since i opened up to him a couple of days i haven't had the chance to talk to him, i'm just praying it's not awkward between us. i don't regret telling him, i thought i would. but it felt like a relief, like i'm not keeping a secret anymore.

the thing is, the makeup look doesn't go with my outfit...