𝟙

M/N point of view
My alarm started literally screaming at me few minutes ago and still I can't find my will to get up. It's Sunday and to be honest I'm glad i kept my Sundays without work. Well actually I don't know who would go to the psychologist at Sunday either way.

Speaking of my job, I should probably check when will my first patient coming tomorrow so I can actually be useful for them. It's been actually nice since I graduated college and were under Hope center. No I didn't made up that horrible name for help Centrum.

Okay I'll get up. At least I feel like cofeine would be nice for my brain. I feel kinda off after yesterday and the day before, and the day before. Okay that's enough.

Putting on size bigger white shirt and some dark blue pants, while listening to morning news on the TV.
Now. Breakfast. I have few options but right now I feel like not having anything in particular. And that's, to be honest, not healthy. So I will get some croissant on my way to my place for Sunday's procrastination.

Okay reading isn't procrastination if I think about it more deeply but still. Sitting for hours in park is kinda self isolating and will actually take away the only time i don't have to work. So anyway I have new book. It's lovely book with greek mythology in it!

No seriously right now im on my way to the spot in park where I were for all Sunday since I graduated. Lovely place in park next to that one coffee shop. Once i was there and to be honest, they have really nice coffee here.

The tree I'm sitting under is little weirdly shaped, it's divided into two main crowns of the tree. I would say the tree is in it's best years. But who knows actually.

It's been lovely minute chilling here while reading when i see lovely person going through park on main patch. I kind of like the style, which the person chose to wear. Dark academia is, and the way that person puts it on literally gorgeous.

They looked at me. Not going to lie 'cause
I can feel they're still looking but I'm kinda nervous to make eye contact back. Before I can even start to think they're gone. Sad to be honest.

[Lovely time skip 'cause I'm lazy af]

Before I can even finish book, the lights are starting turning on and sun rays warmly shone on windows in higher level of buildings. Beautiful look, almost like the brunette person I saw earlier.

Closing my book, made my head kind of cleaner and I finally started thinking about next week. So I should probably go grab on my way home something to eat and prepare myself for tomorrow.

I run my hand through my H/L hair and sight. It's like never ending circle.

A/N So I'm actually kind of proud of this lmao leave your thoughts in comments :)