𝟡

Spencer's pov

As we left the coffee shop the time was already like 1pm and either of us had lunch. Maybe I could ask him if he wants go grab something.

But we know each other like not even a day. And no the first eye contact in park 2 weeks ago don't count as start point of this. Okay it was the maybe the reason why we started to talk.

Fuck it.

" Wanna go grab some lunch together?"

"We can actually, I was starting getting hungry either way." He smiled.

"So any ideas what would you like?"

"I already chose the coffee so it's your turn." He chuckled while we were entering the park again.

"That's true, so Chinese food is okay?"

"Yes, it is." (A/N if you don't like Chinese food just exchange it w/ smtg u like :D)

So I quickly thought where's near some good restaurant. Which I gladly know one near this place. We're going here kind of often with team so I know they cook there very nice.

I changed the direction when there was path which headed to left nearest exit of the park.

It's like 15 minutes walk from there so I started some small talk with M/N. He's pretty smart for average person in New York. Okay that sounds bad but I mean it in good way.

And got sense of humor.

He's pretty looking too.

Okay that's enough for man who you knows not even day.

As we walked in the mentioned restaurant, we headed to table for two, that was in corner restaurant.

I ordered chicken kung pao and M/N ordered f/!ch.m. Good choose.

As we eat and chatted about literally everything, I have been lost for few moments in his e/c eyes.

They're pretty. Like warm ocean with sun sparkles/ deep forest after rain/ dark coffee in morning/ aurora polaris on clean sky.

Just perfect.

As we were done with eating, he excused himself that he need go prepare for tomorrow's patients. As we were about to go different direction after leaving restaurant I almost forgot.

" May you give me your number, so we can hang out again?" I asked very awkwardly.

He just smiled and nodded as I give him my phone so he can write it there.

As he finished he called the number and his phone started ringing fnaf jumpscare.

And yes I jumped from it. It's not that funny but his laugh made me laugh too.

No grown man being scared of sound of game isn't funny. Maybe little.

And so we both headed ours ways.

N/M's pov

As I walked home I just couldn't stop smiling. Okay socializing isn't that bad with right people.

And he's one of the right people.

Just possibly not into you because he's more likely to be straight then any others. And even if he was gay there's one smaller problem.

Okay don't ruin yourself mood, it's nothing.

We're on good way to be good friends and that's all I need in this time. Maybe next time.

But he's giving off fruity vibe.

Why can't I just stop thinking.

Finally I got home and started looking who's coming tomorrow for appointment. Oh first one is at eight am. Thank you very much. I really needed that.

So I started going through my notes on last appointment with the people I'm going to see tomorrow.

A/N okay that's good I think so leave thoughts in comments please..

Noice ;)