𝟙 𝟝

Spencer's pov

I look at Derek next to me who just got to the room. His expression is telling me his worried. I look down at my hands.

Shaking. I look at the familiar face on the board. It is him. My brain can't compress the thought of it. Not even ten hours back we sat at bar and enjoyed date.

"Spencer, talk to me!"

Date. I look at Derek who's saying my name again.

"What's wrong Reid?"

Hotch who's sitting not aven two meters from me spoke but his voice seems like from distance.

This is not real.

"I'll be back in minute."

As I feel the words leaving my mouth I head to the exit door. My mind can't tell what's happening but before realizing I'm at roof.

Just breathe and go back to explain. This is really bad. I'm the last witness and there's change Hotch gonna take me from the case.

I should try help not having fucking panic attack. So I go back looking down avoiding anything distracting.

"Are you alright, Spence?" JJ asked as I joined the main room again.

"Who's this guy?" I asked while pointing at his photo on board.

"Do you know him?" Hotch asked with concerned look.

"Possible new victim."

My heart dropped while hearing the answer. I just hope for waking up from this.

"Yes, I know him."

I can't tell if this is reality or am I dreaming. But surely I can feel concerned looks from team.

"Yesterday we were out for drink."

Not sure when or how but right now I'm at Hotch's office looking before me. He's talking with someone outside office. I can hear Derek and JJ.

This isn't going well.

I'm going to be taken down from case not even day after going back to field. And this is my fault for not calling him at least uber. Or even go with him home.

Just to make sure he will get home safe.

I grab my phone out of desperate situation and find his contact.

"Hey?"

"Are u alright?"

"please text me when u can."

I click on icon to call, but it only started to say can't be connected right now.

Hotch opened the door and came in. I look up to him from my phone where I mindlessly started reading old SMS.

Standing next to the chair which headed to his desk. He pointed at the chair while sitting down in his.

"You know the protocols and right now you're the last person who saw him. So I'm gonna ask you few questions and after I tell if you should work the case, okay?"

"Yes, I know."

Heyy and of chapter lol, and are u guys into dsmp? Cuz techno's new video.. Tbh i didnt thought it was possible him to.. and I just cant accept it it doesn't feel real. rip techno we love u

go take care of urself my dear reader </3 water and some snack u know the drill