𝕺𝖓𝖊

"Mr. Darcy..."

You read the last chapter of pride and prejudice with a happy smile on your face.

Well, that was after...

Watching all the movies that came out about it.

And hearing the audiobook a few times.

You just can't help but fall for Mr. Darcy's character.

To be honest, he is a better-written character than most male characters nowadays.

You are a 'classical books' lover, ever since you started school.

Even though, those types of books might seem boring at the beginning of reading them.

But, after finishing them and fully understanding them, you feel euphoria.

However, there aren't even that many fanfics about those types of stories, especially reader inserts.

You need a person like...

Mr. Darcy, to be your husband

Romeo, to show you true and pure love.

David Copperfield, to write about you.

Rudolf Rassendyll, to save you from danger.

Heathcliff, to tempt you with adventure.

Macbeth or Hamlet to kill for you.

Ok, maybe not the last part, but you get the point.

While walking through your room, you suddenly feel the need to pee.

So, you run into your bathroom.

Forgetting totally about the fact that the bathroom floor is wet.

Which resulted in you slipping on your back, and your heading hitting the floor.

Which ended in you losing consciousness.

𑁍𖣔𖣔𖣔𑁍

You slowly open your (e/c) eyes to find yourself laying on a huge bed, covered up by blankets.

The room you are in looks like a very luxurious one but old-fashioned.

You see a pretty girl with beautiful hair sitting by your bed, staring at you.

When she sees that you have woken up, a bright smile appears on her face.

You have noticed her attire which looks like something from the Georgian Era.

"You have finally woken up, my older brother would be pleased" she stands up from beside your bed.

"Who are you?" you inquire gently.

"I'm Georgiana Darcy"

Hearing the familiar name, your eyes widen slightly.

"I will go tell him that you have woken up" she exclaims, rushing out of the room excitedly.

You get out of the bed, only to realize that you are wearing different clothes, wearing a long white nightgown specifically.

The fact that the bathroom accident led you to be here is freaking you out.

You hear footsteps, making you more nervous.

However, your nervous state turns into a bewitched one.

Mr. Darcy walks into the room with his younger sister trailing behind him.

He matches exactly the description in the book.

Fairly tall and handsome, but his demeanor is unfriendly, aloof, and unapproachable.

He has ocean blue eyes and dark hair while being dressed in elegant clothes.

"I'm pleased to see that you have woken up," Darcy says with a blunt expression, as he stands in front of you.

There is no exaggeration about him being tall, as right now, you feel really small compared to him.

"I wish to learn why you were laying unconsciousness in the garden of my manor"

Knowing how Mr. Darcy is with conversations.

This is going to be a very awkward one.

"I do not remember anything" you lie with a very shy tone, looking down at your feet.

Mr. Darcy looks down at you, examining you for a moment.

"Then you shall stay here under my care until you remember everything"