𝕾𝖎𝖝

David's home is small yet comfy, even though there's a lot of paper laying around the room, and a shelf filled with books.

"Your home is nice and warm" the dark-haired man blushes at your words, as he lays his drunk friend down on the sofa.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I know that it is messy and needs cleaning" you smile at him.

"I can help you rearrange things around here if you want me to" you offer.

"No no, you are my guest here" David insists as he leads you into the room you shall be sleeping in.

"Where will you sleep?" you inquire.

"Besides my dear friend, Steerforth, of course," David states as if it is the most obvious thing.

"Would it not be better if you and James take the bed while I sleep on the sofa?"

David stares at you for a second, before rushing to his desk to write down what you just said.

You sometimes forget that David loves writing down sentences he finds perfect in his book.

"Do not worry about us, Steerforth and I can handle the sofa-"

Suddenly the whiney voice of James rings through the house.

"Where are you, Daisy? And where is your beautiful lady friend?"

The handsome writer rolls his eyes at the words.

"Good night, and do not worry, I will take care of him"

Before David leaves, you grab his hand unintentionally.

"Thank you for letting me stay"

David quickly snatches his hand back in panic.

"No need to thank me, goodnight, my lady, also you will find comfy clothes on in the closet"

David leaves before you get the chance to say anything and before you notice...

...his problem.

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

The moment you close your eyes is the moment you find yourself in another place.

Right now, you are wandering the streets in nothing but a man's sleepwear, and bare feet, every passer gives you weird and judgmental stares.

These people are Italian, as you heard them whisper behind your back.

Good thing you understand Italian or else you would not be able to communicate with others.

You have a feeling that you got transferred into...

"Excuse me, my lady, are you lost?"

You stop in your tracks and turn around to face a very handsome face that belongs to a man who looks to be in his early twenties.

"Yes," you reply in Italian.

Romeo can't believe his eyes, you are so beautiful, more beautiful than Rosaline herself.

"Then allow me to take you home with me?"

Romeo wanted to punch himself for saying those words.

Now, you must think of him as a creep.

You were about to reply, but a voice interrupts the whole conversation.

"That is a very absurd thing to say to a lady, don't you so, Montague?"

You look behind you to see a tall man with pretty features, standing behind you, looking the same age as you and Romeo.

Your eyes keep moving between the two men as they keep glaring at each other.

"Who are you two?" you inquire, and instantly get replies.

"Romeo Montague"

"Julian Capulet"