𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"I know that you are angry with me, but I promise that it is all for your own good"

"My own good? How is tricking me into marrying you for my own good, Romeo!"

You exclaim, after walking into the chamber that you sleep in.

"Marrying me will give you a better life than living on the streets, you will be a lady surrounded by servants, and draped in jewels"

Well, Romeo does have a point, but still, this sounds wrong.

"I love you, (Y/n)" he confesses, grabbing into your hands, to hold them within his large ones.

"You have only known me for half a day" you point out.

"It does not matter, all I know is that I want you by my side" you sigh.

"However, I still do not wish to be your wife"

Romeo's facial expression turns into a furious one, before tightening his grasp on your hands.

He's very sure that he is deeply in love with you.

And Romeo is determined to prove that to you in every way possible.

"If you get to know me better, you will realise how much I love you" your eyes lighten up with hope.

"Then let's get to know each other first" Romeo chuckles.

"Marriage will help us with that"

Did you want to choke him to death, and why?

Because, you know that in the past, Italy didn't approve of divorce.

You will be stuck with Romeo until death sperate both of you.

"Can you let me rest and think about it tomorrow, Romeo?" you say politely.

"Yes, sleep well, I will call the servants to dress in your nightwear, my love" you cringe for a second before smiling.

"No need to, I can change myself" he smiles sneakily at you.

"You are a shy one, are you not?" He teases, causing you to furrow your brows.

"No, I believe that I'm old enough to change my clothes on my own" Romeo rolls his eyes.

"Women can't take a hint, can they?"

With this, Romeo takes his leave.

You let out a sigh of relief, happy that he left you in peace

꧁ꕥ꧂

'Tick'

'Tick'

'Tick'

You let out a frustrated sigh, not being able to sleep because someone keeps throwing little rocks at the balcony window.

Also, you are a bit scared to see who, but after much mind persuasion, you get up from your bed, putting on a shell over your nightgown.

You walk over to the balcony and open it before stepping out in the fresh air.

The moonlight reflects the sight of a familiar man.

"Julian?"

"Yes" he shouts, so you can hear him.

"What are you doing here?" You inquire.

"I'm here to help you escape" he replies.

"How?"

Indeed, how is he going to help you escape?

"Jump, and I will catch you" your eyes widen in shock.

"Are you insane? What if it doesn't work?"

"Don't worry, just jump"

Before you could object again, you felt a force push you off the balcony.

But instead of landing in the arms of Julian, you land on...

꧁ꕥ꧂

"Who are you?" A well-dressed man asks you with his Scottish accent.

...on the lap of Macbeth.