𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 (new)

Waking up in another book the next morning made you sigh in relief.

Maybe you would have enjoyed your time in the brothers Karamazov if Alyosha wasn't your brother.

Maybe Alyosha would have still rejected you, but at least your crush on him wouldn't have sounded bad.

Back to the present, you don't know where you are right now.

All you know that you were laying on a bed in a chamber that looks old but luxurious.

And exploring the place for an hour, you discover that you are in a castle.

While wandering, you forget your way back to the chambers, so you decided to just stay in the study room your found.

It's more like a library then a study room due to the large amount of books in it.

Like a lost child, you take a seat behind the large desk, waiting for someone to come and get you.

A few minutes later, you heard footsteps slowly approaching and you could feel a chill in your spine.

As soon as you looked up, you were greeted with a sight that made your heart skip a beat.

In front of you stood a tall man who looked like he had walked straight out of a picture book.

He was wearing a black suit and had slicked-back black hair that looked as though it had never been touched by water.

The stranger is a tall, thin man with a pale complexion, sharp teeth, has pointed ears, and fiery red eyes.

These strange features only made him beautiful.

He has a captivating yet frightening presence, exuding a sense of noble elegance that hides his dark side.

Apparently this is supposed to be Count Dracula without the mustache.

"My dear, I have been searching for you, what has brought you here?" He inquires gently.

You stand up from the chair, walking over to him.

"What has happened to me?" You ask.

Dracula frowns, confused by your question.

"Nothing happened, what could possibly happen while I was away during the night?"

The vampire is trying to in trying to Interrogate to see if you are hiding anything from him.

You remain uncertain about your situation. Not knowing how to answer his questions.

When you keep silent, Dracula changes the subject as he places his hand on your neck.

Wincing slightly at his touch on the sensitive area on your neck.

"Your wound has healed slightly, my love"

His words prompted you to immediately inspect your neck only to discover  two holes wound.

"Don't worry, I will make it gentle this time"

Seeing his fangs nearing your neck caused you to freak out, pushing him away from you in the process.

"Stop!"

You push Dracula away, scared of his sharp fangs harming you.

Back in middleschool, you dreamed of getting beaten by a handsome vampire.

But now, it is a nightmare.

"Don't worry my dear, I will make it quick this time," he says with a smile that is just as sharp as his fangs.

"No!" you shout, pushing away from him again.

But this time he grabs you by the wrists, holding you in place so he can lean in more closely.

"I'm not your food" you exclaim.

Dracula releases you, taking a step back, finally understanding that you do not desire this.

You rush towards the door to leave but his voice stops you.

"Remember, my dear, you didn't do your wifely duties towards me today"

You roll your eyes, turning around to face him to ask him in a mocking voice.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Commit a massacre" 

"Ok...and?"