𝕿𝖊𝖓

"Who are you?"

You quickly get off the Scottish duke's lap, trying to think of a quick excuse.

How can you explain to him that you appeared out of nowhere?

On the other hand, Macbeth believes that he is hallucinating after he listened to his wife and committed regicide against everyone, especially, the previous king, Duncan.

Then his wife committed suicide, leaving him all alone.

"I'm (Y/n)" you reply, not knowing what else to say.

Macbeth only gives you an intense glare, before standing up from his throne.

"Are you a ghost? Did Duncan send you to blame for what I have done to him?!"

Your eyes widen at his weird question, not expecting him to ask such a question in the first place.

"No"

Your reply is simple yet quick, hoping that he will believe you.

That handsome man is experiencing stages of madness from guilt.

"I just wanted to say don't blame yourself for what has happened"

Ok, this came out wrong, you don't know why you even sympathize with a murderer like him.

But, his state right now can make the most stone-hearted person pity him.

The man seems to be engulfed with sadness, and pre-madness.

Macbeth's stare softens, before pulling you into a tight hug, hiding his face in your neck like a small child.

You are confused by his reaction, hesitantly hugging him back.

Macbeth believes that his dead wife sends you to him as a way to comfort him for all his wrongdoings.

Yes, that must be it, there's no other explanation for you appearing out of nowhere...

...right on his lap.

He pulls away from the hug, placing his hands on your cheeks.

"We must marry at once"

Your mouth drops in shock at his words, feeling like this is going fast, and you don't understand anything.

"Don't you have a wife?" Macbeth frowns.

"She has killed herself"

"Oh"

At that moment, he realizes that you are not sent by his wife, and moves away from you in distress.

Without thinking for another moment, Macbeth grabs the dagger hidden in his belt.

And stabs you with it.

Your eyes widen, as you grab into his wrists tightly.

The fact that he stabbed you out of nowhere was not expected, like why would he do that when barely knows you?

"Macduff sent you to poison me, didn't he? I will not be poisoned!" He exclaims.

You only fall to the ground after pulling out the dagger from your wound.

Blood gushes out, as you black out from the pain.

𑁍𑁍𑁍꧂ 

You let out a gasp, and sit up in a strange bed, feeling shocked and terrified.

But you look down to see no injuries or blood, yoh don't even feel pain.

Good thing, you got transferred again as you did not wish to deal with a mad Macbeth.

You examine the room you are in, to see it missy, and a desk has lots of papers on it, the walls are dull colors, enough to give you depression.

The only light is coming from the window, but no sun. 

A few minutes later, a man enters the room and is surprised to see that you have woken up.

"Who are you?" you demand, causing him to chuckle.

"I should be the one asking this question, but to answer your question, I'm William"

You stare at his clothes again, realizing the Elizabethan attire he is wearing.

"William who?" you ask hesitantly, wanting to make sure that your doubts are right.

"Shakespeare" you drop your gruad immediately upon hearing the infamous last name.

"Well, you look cheerful for someone who writes tragedies"

Once again, Shakespeare laughs.

"I do enjoy killing off many characters"