Summary

Dakari Stilinski stared at the back of Derek Hale, a boy who was a grade above him

Dakari Stilinski stared at the back of Derek Hale, a boy who was a grade above him. He hadn't really spoken to the other. He wasn't sure what to even say.

Dakari was nervous, he had a crush on the other, despite him not knowing of his existence.

"Dakari!" A voice yelled, making him turn back around. Xavier walked up to him, ignoring the looks he had received for yelling out the other's name when he was practically ten feet away. "Still staring at Derek Hale?" He smirked.

Dakari hit the other, looking around. Derek and his friends were gone, now. "Let's go before you embarrass me more," Dakari says.

The two friends walk down the hall, playfully shoving each other. "You asshole."

"Now, what would you're father, a cop, say to that?" Xavier questioned.

"That you, especially you, deserve it," Dakari replies.

"You're the asshole," Xavier shoved him, making him bump into someone.

"Sorry, this asshole," Dakari hissed 'asshole' at Xavier, then stopping once seeing who it was. Derek Hale. Dakari glared at Xavier, who only smiled widely. "this asshole," Dakari continued, repeating the words. "shoved me." He then extended his hand. "Dakari."

"I know." Derek replied, then extended out his hand. "Derek."

Dakari ignored Xavier, who was practically jumping.