Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE:  ice pick

CHAPTER THREE: ice pick

|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

DAKARI STILINSKI HAD BEEN SPENDING TIME WITH DEREK, TEXTING THE OTHER IF HE COULD PICK HIM UP FROM HIS JOB. He didn't expect for Derek to actually do it. Stiles had the jeep, and didn't answer his phone.

"Thanks again," Dakari smiled. "I didn't want to bother you, but Stiles wasn't picking up."

"It's no bother. Call me whenever you need." Derek replied, glancing at Dakari.

"Okay," Dakari awkwardly says a bit confused.

Derek pulled up to the Stilinski residence.

"Bye, see you later," Dakari rushed out of the car.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Truthfully, Dakari couldn't wait until the end of his senior year. At least then, he could stop dealing with the way certain students acted.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Coach Finstock whistled, catching the attention of the lacrosse players. "Listen up. Anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me. Except for you, Greenberg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number."

Dakari snickers at the way Finstock speaks to Greenburg.

"Isaac?" Scott questioned.

"It's Derek's problem now."
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

"What do you mean tonight's not a good idea?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. That thing that we saw last night, Isaac missing, Allison's grandfather. All this stuff happening with Derek, I just - doesn't feel right." Scott reasoned.

"No, you're not backing out. Do you wanna know why? Because you and Allison are obviously having quite a good time together. And you know who else wants to have a good time? Stiles! Stiles wants to have a good time - Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions." Stiles says, which got him a disgusted look from his brother. "Are you even listening to me? What - what is that?"

Scott's hand was shaking.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Scott had ran to the gym, catching Erica, who was having seizure.

"I'll get the nurse," Dakari ran out of the gym.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Dakari had gone to the hospital to check on Erica, but she had been released.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Dakari had gone to the lunch room, later then he normally would, as he had, once again, called Melissa to check on Erica. He had only met the girl a handful of other times. And once, it was while she was having a seizure, unsure of what to do, he had lifted her up and ran to the nurses office.

"What's up?" Dakari asked, sitting down next to Stiles and Scott.

Before either of them could answer, in walked Erica Reyes walked in, the girl looked completely different.  As she walked through the lunch room, everyone had turned to her.

"What the holy hell...is that?" Lydia asked, as Erica had leaned down to a table, taking an apple away from one of the students and bit into it.

"It's Erica," Scott answered.

Erica walked out, immediately, Scott and Stiles had gotten up. Scott pulled Dakari up before they chases her through the halls. She smiled, opening the car door and getting into the vehicle.

"Oh, shit," Dakari cursed.

Derek turned back, smiling.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Dakari was at work, and he knew where Scott and Stiles was, sending then text every once in a while to make sure that they here okay.
Stiles could it annoying.
Scott was more amused then annoyed
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Dakari was well-aware that Scott and Stiles-aswell as Allison, but he was still upset had what the girl had done and didn't care for her opinion-didn't trust Derek.

He understood their reason for not trusting the other one, but, also, believed that there was nothing they could do to make Derek see why he was wrong.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

Dakari was absolutely pissed off, apparently, Erica had hit Stiles with a part of the jeep that she had ripped off.

And later, he had discovered that Derek had beaten up Scott.
He was going to kill Derek, no matter what the other said, or what he had used to feel for him.
|[●▪▪●]|ᏒꂅოꂅოცꂅᏒ Ϯ♅ᕱϮ ภᎥg♅Ϯ|[●▪▪●]|

{713}