Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX: frenemy

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|Ր૯ɱɱ૯Ր Һค੮ Ոɿ૭Һ੮|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

DAKARI STILINSKI BELIEVED THAT DEREK HALE WAS AN IDIOT. The alpha had ran off to chase Jackson, who was the Kanima. Alone. And so, Dakari followed him.

"Haven't you learned your lesson about you going somewhere alone?" Dakari asked.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|Ր૯ɱɱ૯Ր Һค੮ Ոɿ૭Һ੮|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

They paused under a bridge.

"You need to get out of here," Derek told Dakari.

"Yeah, no," Dakari replied.

Behind them, they heard something hit the ground, followed by a roar. Both turned around, Derek pulled Dakari behind him, eyes following red as he growled back.

The Kanima jumped at them.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|Ր૯ɱɱ૯Ր Һค੮ Ոɿ૭Һ੮|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

Derek had pulled Dakari back, dunking when the Kanima slashed at him. "You're an idiot!" Dakari declared.

Derek kicked the Kanima in the chest, flipping off him. Dakari jumped over Derek, slashing down on the Kanima's chest and dunking under it's legs. Derek moved forward to punch it, as Jackson dunked which made Derek punch the beam pole instead.

Dakari attacked the Kanima. Derek picked up a car door, which Dakari had no clue how or when that got there, moving forward and in front of Dakari before the Kanima could hurt him. Derek pushed Dakari back.

Jackson pushed Derek back. Dakari grabbed onto Derek's shoulders, flipped over him and grabbing onto Jackson's Kanima form and flipping him on his back. It's tail wrapped around his ankle, throwing him to the opposite side before climbing up a beam pole. Derek grabbed Dakari before he collided into one of the beam poles and pulled him up.

They both looked up at the Kanima, who had damaged the wires and made sparks go off above their heads. Then, he threw Derek. Dakari slashed at the Kanima's head, before dodging when seeing a bright light shined.

Dakari dodged over to where Derek was. Chris Argent was there. Derek pulled Dakari over and hidden from Chris.

"We need to leave, now," Derek told him, worried for  the other.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|Ր૯ɱɱ૯Ր Һค੮ Ոɿ૭Һ੮|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|