Chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE: party guessed

εϊзஐℜ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱εϊз

DAKARI STILINSIKI HAD FOLLOWED DEREK HALE AND SCOTT MCCALL BACK TO DEREK'S HIDEOUT. Dakari glanced around at the place, thinking that he would see if it was possible to look for another place for Derek.

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." Derek says

Scott sighs. "I get it. We can't save Jackson."

"Finally, but it does seem impossible to kill him," Dakari says.

"I've seen a lot of things. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek told the two, sitting down on one of the seats in the subway.

"So any ideas how we are supposed to stop him?" Dakari asked Derek, looking at the other.

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can."

"Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott suggested.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault."

"You said that sometimes, what you turn into, reflects onto the type of person you are." Dakari says, trying to make Derek feel better.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott asked.

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." Derek sighed

"What do you mean? What are you not telling us?"

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?"