Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: omega

CHAPTER ONE: omega

░▒▓█ ꪹꫀꪑꫀꪑꪉꫀꪹ ᡶꫝꪖᡶ ᦋꫝᡶ █▓▒░

DAKARI STILINSKI COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THIS YEAR HAD GONE. It was half-way through his senior year already. Truthfully, the only person who seemed had surprised and excited as him, was Xavier.

Dakari had planned to be at the hospital so that his brother wasn't alone after what had happened with Lydia, but he had a shift. And he couldn't keep taking off shifts or taking later or earlier ones in order to make up for him missing his normal times.

So, of course, even when Stiles called him, saying that Lydia had gone missing from the hospital, he couldn't help them.
░▒▓█ ꪹꫀꪑꫀꪑꪉꫀꪹ ᡶꫝꪖᡶ ᦋꫝᡶ █▓▒░

As the three enter the high school, it was shocking to hear what Stiles had discovered about Lydia Martian missing. And the fact that last night there had been grave rob.

"She ate the liver?" Scott questioned.

"No. I didn't say she ate it," Stiles replied. "I just said it was missing. And you know what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"Why do you know that?" Dakari asked.

"We never ate anyone's liver," Scott gestured to himself and Dakari.

"Yeah, right 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you, Scott, are a real model of self-control. Actually, wait, hold on, you two are the tests cause for this, so we should be going over what happened to you guys." Stiles turned around, gesturing to the two.

"What do you mean?" Scott questioned.

"You want to use us as your little project to figure out what is happening to Lydia Martian?" Dakari asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. Sorta. Don't say it like that with that look," Stiles told his older brother. "I mean, like what was going though your mind when you were turning, you know?"

"Allison," Scott replied.

"Protecting you guys, dad and-" Derek "a few other people."

"Okay, nothing else?" Stiles asked, looking at Scott. "Seriously?"

"Nothing else mattered," Scott replied.  Which made both Stilinski's look at him. "But no, that's good though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you."