Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: night school

REMEMBER. T⃣H⃣A⃣T⃣ N⃣I⃣G⃣H⃣T⃣

DAKARI STILINSKI BREATHED OUT, TERRIFIED AND WORRIED. "Oh, my god, Derek's dead. We got him killed! Your boss killed Derek!"

"Dakari! Stop yelling!" Scott told him.

"You stop yelling" Dakari argued back weakly. Because, he didn't know what to do or say. Derek was dead.

"Lock the door," Scott says, as they all hold the doors back. "Lock it, lock it!"

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asked.

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles stood up, glancing out the window. Then the two others looked, seeing what Stiles.

"No."
"Absolutely not,"
Scott and Dakari said.

"Yes." Stiles replied.

"No! No!" Dakari pulled back Stiles, glancing at the bolt cutters. "I'll get it."

"No!" Scott yelled again, but Dakari was already out the door. He gently closed the door, holding his gun in his hand, he quickly grabbed it as quietly as he could. He glanced off to the side to see Derek's body.

"Run! Dakari! Dakari!" Scott banged on the window.

The alpha looked at Dakari, then started to quickly ran at him, on all fours. Dakari shot at the large figure once, quickly Stiles and Scott opens the door, pulling the older one in and slamming it shut, he out the bolt cutters on the door.

"Where is it? Where did it go? That won't hold, will it?" Scott rushed out.

"Probably not," Stiles answered. "Dakari, you've got a gun, how many bullets?"

"The magazine is full, aside from two missing, so twenty three," Dakari replied.

The alpha howled, making the three run into the closest classroom. They ran to the teacher's desk, starting to push it to cover the door. The desk made a screeching sound, which had Stiles raised up a hand. "Shh! Stop. Stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know."

"It's your boss." Dakari says.

"What?"