Chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR: abomination

..:* :**:. 🆁🅴🅼🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃 .:**:.*.:.

DAKARI STILINSKI SIGHED,  A BIT ANNOYED. He was at work, but Stiles was sending him multiple texts, informing him of Derek and the people that he was turning. He glanced over at the clock.

"What the fuck Stiles?" Dakari asked, looking at the confusing text. It didn't make sense, was it was just three letters.

Dakari called Stiles, nervously tapping him foot. "Come on, come on," he glanced at the clock. "Fuck it." He quickly turned to his boss, quickly approaching the other. He smiled. "Hey, since it's empty, can I head out? I've got a huge test coming up that I need to study more."

Dakari practically ran out when the other nodded.
..:* :**:. 🆁🅴🅼🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃 .:**:.*.:.

Dakari followed Stiles's scent to a place that fixed cars. Sties immediately turned. "Dakari listen, Scott will be here any moment-"

"What happened? Are you okay?" Dakari asked, glancing quickly around the place that had a few cop cars and an ambulance.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just listen." Stiles says, then glanced behind him, he pulled his older brother toward a car, which Scott had just driven up in.

"You okay?" Scott asked Stiles, glancing at Dakari a bit confused.

"Yeah. You're right. It's not like you," Stiles says. "Or Dakari. I mean, its eyes were almost like, reptilian. But there was something about them."

"What do you mean?"
"What was it?"
Scott and Dakari asked at the same time.

"You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes and you feel like you know 'em but you just can't figure out who it is?"

"So, you have a theory on who it is? Like, someone in the school? Or at the sheriff station?" Dakari asked.

"No, but I think it knew me."

..:* :**:. 🆁🅴🅼🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃 .:**:.*.:.

"Well, let's narrow down the suspect lift, as I've said before; school and the sheriff station is the two main places we should begin to search," Dakari says, muttering lowly as he continues to plot down points in his notebook.