❝ wanna go back to being trash, i hate it here. ❞

The balcony was open and so was Cale's robe,looking like one of those Roman emperors-- Aheum, reddish-brown eyes stared at the forest with a dull gaze. His lips puckered up into a small scowl as he frowns begrudgingly. Last night, he did all of the paperwork the Crown prince had scammed him to. It was mainly his fault since he told his sworn brother to slack but that's besides the point. He was annoyed because his neck felt so stiff from looking at goddamn reports and documents every hour.

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, he rotates his head to ease the pain. "I'm never doing that again, ughh." He shudders.

Finally getting satisfied, he hums as he looks at the peaceful dawn. He ignored the way the ancient powers were telling him that he'll faint a few moments later.

Forgetting that he awakened a certain black dragon who quickly took out his recording device as the people in the villa start their days early, like the fucking early birds they are.

Everything sucks,

'Human, what!? I will destroy-'

just kidding

'—everything... oh...'

Everything is great, no really
I haven't thought about my ex today
Oh wait, fuck I just did

Cale liked this song, not because he correlates to it or anything. It's just that, it was such a vibe. And the fact that at some point, the lyrics would feels so personal that it is laughable, almost.

"An ex? Since when did young master Cale have time to do so?" Hans peers over the Vice captain's shoulders, "I know right? I didn't know our young master-nim had such a secret! Oh- what if they broke up because he was too busy saving the world or-- yada yada"

But I went outside for the first time
In a few days and it felt nice

Mary squinted her eyes as she feeds On fruits, "yes, it does feel nice."

And I might try doing exercise,

"Hm? Young Master Cale will?" Rosalyn perks up at the song, casually pointing a fireball towards the training mannequins. Choi Han snorts, quite intrigued if he really would while the crown prince who was listening beside him sighs begrudgingly, "..wait for a sec."

Not really.

Everyone in the villa sighs in exasperation. Yeah, this unlucky bastard really needs to exercise, should they bring out the 'Ron's evil bitter lemonade' that he fears to make him work out?

I want to forget my bad days, all my bad days
And be okay, and be okay
Spend my spare change down at the arcade

"What's an arcade?" Lock chides in as he slides through his Noona and Hyung, carefully moving the boxes in his hands and move it to the storage room.

"...I forgot." Choi Han blankly sulks. 'YOu ForGor!' Rosalyn internally chirps as she blankly smiles at the dark-haired korean man that is an actual grandpa.

Alberu drops the grapefruit as it rolls down on the carpet, a deadpan gets ahold of his expression. 'Spare change, he says?... this bastard- He DARE say my money is a spare change?'

F for Alberu, our walking bank account might as well go bankrupt.

Everyone waited for more singing until they could hear a loud thud - alert, they all run upstairs. They were panicking about what ifs about the ex-commander when they saw him laying on the floor with Raon twirling around his head along with the stars as his expression became animatedly dead.

They blink multiple times before their expressions went blank. Raon notices them and smiles brightly, "Ah hello! Human short-circuited for some reason!"

Gripping his hair, the crown prince glares at the body of the redhead before disappearing as he uses the teleportation scroll. Rosalyn breathes out a heavy breath and walks out with a salute. Choi Han shakes his head and his imaginary tail wags as he dramatically references, "Oh no.. our Cale, it's broken."

He remembers his nephew doing that once, and he wanted to do it, too. Never knew it was this funny.

On and Hong along with Mary just stared at the redhead's state while Ron and Beacrox nonchalantly went back to their works - completely ignoring how the young master redhead who was knocked out, suddenly snored.

         "That's normal." On cheers.

Eruhaben, who was calmly kicking the bird beside Cale's body and had the same state as the redhead was in, sighs; "How is this human so unlucky that he gets knocked out with a bird as small as my hand?"

Rasheel, who wanted to annoy the redhead, stares deeply at the scene in front of him before teleporting away.

What the fuck just happened. That was what the grey dragon had thought as he went back to his slumber.