❝ forever ruined- damn it alberu. ❞

Cale feels....disoriented, shocked but nevertheless numb. After that fiasco about Lee Soo Hyuk appearing that dream-like state place and the apologies and the reassurance, he still feels like shit. No, not because of his guilty conscience eating him out alive but the fact that he failed to get his message across again.

Just like that, his chances are gone. Sighing, the redhead stares at the night sky, knowing damn well war is still around but luckily, they bought enough time for now.

Most of his companions were around, patrolling and doing as tasked. While he sits from the balcony on one of their bass, shoulders slumped forward as he stares at the ominous and empty sky that held the petrichor of a heavy rain. Kind of like that day... hm, he should stop thinking about it. But he can't help it.

The redhead scowled at himself, for being too obvious in his jumbled feelings. Discombobulated about the fact that his mask is wearing down after that one event.

One touch and you got me stoned
Higher than I've ever known
You called the shots and I followed..

It is. And Cale brushed away that fact, not wanting to believe that he can feel free for such a small thing. Perhaps, he'd been deprived of feeling, but it was never like that.

Sunrise, but the night still young
No words, but we speak in tongues
If you let me, I might say too much

Alberu hovers over the door, deciding whether to barge in or maybe let the younger (physically, not mentally because if Alberu actually did know of Cale being older would be the surprise of his life) do his usual spiralling.

Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world and I'm just in it

The dark elf prince is quite surprised at such a soft tone being used. If he were to guess, it almost sounds like a hopeless relationship.

Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight

Cale sounds to be hopelessly in love with this guy to the point that he even makes himself to a point of minority. But Alberu knows Cale, and maybe he's putting down himself yet again. Alberu doesn't know though, he's never experience that point of love in his life so maybe he's the one who doesn't understand.

'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you

And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh

"Wait, that's kind of cute." Alberu mumbles, seeing a flustered Cale and all giggly and shit like a maiden in love. He's interested in finding that out. Though, the dark elf does notice his words with a frown.

Can't sleep 'cause I'm way too buzzed
Too late, now you're in my blood
I don't hate the way you keep me up

Alberu really can't help the gasp because it really spoke hopeless in many language. Too bad, he doesn't know which person this was and he couldn't exactly make fun of his dongsaeng.

But seriously, he needs to relay the message that the other warzone is near. He can seriously serenade another time.

Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world and I'm just in it

Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight
'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you

Is it so surprising though? To be attached and fall in love with the first ever person who tried to save you? Kim Rok Soo had probably developed that sort of issue back then. But it was back then, he was Cale now and in the present, he learns to let go.

No, he's going to. Because being in love hurts, and love is a scary word for him to even think about.

I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it

But I'm forever ruined by y

"Hey, dongsaeng—" Alberu stepped in impatiently, and it was aggressive to the point of the redhead jumping and swerving his neck at a fast pace..

"What the actual fuck—" the commander cursed.

"Oops— you weren't finished yet?" The prince awkwardly shifted in his place, "My bad..."

Damn it, Alberu.

author's note.
this is a draft and has
been sitting here for god
knows how long, i just
posted it today because
i remembered it LMAO