❝ you're as fucked up as me. ❞

A blue screen flashes again around the continents as people went out of their houses, hoping to see another one of the Hero's songs.

After that song, everyone wondered where he got that song from but no one knew who wrote it, there's no prior explanation. That's why they came to a conclusion that he sings from his heart, that he wrote it himself.

The screen was starting as the blue viewing gives them a sight with two men who had the same eyes. One was muscular while the other was delicate, but the most important thing they could see was that the two were comfortable around each other. They had never seen that man before.

Choi Han gasps as he recognises that person, at that time, he made eye-contact with Alberu who's eyes were wide. The others who noticed their interaction can't help but wonder.

"How did you get here?" The unknown man asks. The redhead Hero shrugs nonchalantly, "I suspect it is someone's doing, probably a divine being."

Kim Rok Soo hums, totally believing his theory while everyone around the continent were shocked. How can the Hero be so calm about a divine being's doing!??

"Is this some type of dimensional mission right now?"

Cale looked at the other weirdly, "Huh?"

"Oh-, about that, I've been reading lots of books from your collection-!" Kim Rok Soo says, not letting more information which he chose. Cale immediately understood and just shook his head, "I see, explains why."

Everyone was basically clueless, well, except for the ones who are intelligent enough.

"Maybe we should sing," Cale hesitantly states, an odd look came from Rok Soo as he faced the other fully. "Dongsaeng- are you okay?"

Cale deadpans, "...yes?"

"Why did that sound like a question."

"Because??"

"You're a pain, hyung/Cale."

The two soul swapped partners stared at each other blankly before bursting into a fit of giggles, stunning everyone who was watching. What- what the hell?

"That guy can giggle!?" Bud gapes as he watches wide open, a loud smack resonated through the walls courtesy by Glenn.

Alberu shakes his head as he mused, 'hm... these bastards... gah, what headaches. Thank God the other is in another earth." Alberu didn't notice the fact that he mumbled the last sentence as his Aunt looked at him oddly.

Alberu knew this man??? Choi Han chuckles, making Tasha look at the other weirdly, too.

Rok Soo coughs as he regains posture, his stance was as elegant as the red head that some nobles can't help but study his etiquette. Cale clears his throat, snapping his fingers jokingly but a poof echoes through the bright chasm of reverie.

The taller man guffaws at the guitar that appeared out of nowhere and squinted his eyes at shorter man who was also flabbergasted, "what???"

Cale picks it up from the ground and pluck out a string, a sound immediately echoes. "Oh shit, it is real..."

"...it's been awhile since I've sung though," Kim Rok Soo states. Cale scoffs lightly and nudged the raven on the abdomen, "Oh come on, you have Record."

"Unfortunately."

Cale laughs out loud while Kim Rok Soo shakes his head at the other's amusement. Rok Soo huffs but drags himself down on the bottomless chasm.