❝ stole your heart? damn right. ❞

"How exactly are we gonna do this?"

Choi Han chuckles nervously with Cale beside him, looking at the spacious white room that seems like an endless room. The God's holy maiden apparently brought them to this pocket dimension due to Their order. Which was, by the way, disrespectful!? Cale was sipping on some good tea, and not actually lemons!

The Maiden of Knowledge scratches her cheek with xyr index finger, "Uhm... well, Master said to do a game? I don't exactly know why their excellency would choose humans... to complete the task."

With an unimpressed hum, Cale stares dead at xyr eyes. "That's it. Once I get out of here, I'll kill every God."

The Maiden shrieks quietly at his claim in horror before sighing with xyr bunny ears dropping low, "Please don't! Usually, Their excellency is a calm and unbothered being, and is also not that fond of mortals."

The Maiden knew the redheaded man was going to retort something so she added another statement, fast. "But, it seems that they are holding that hatred for their own curiosity."

Cale sighs and Choi Han grips on his scabbard tightly, and instinctively. What's up with Gods, really!?

"Whatever. What's this game?" Cale is absolutely done and just wants this thing gone so he can go back to his comfort space.

"Ah, Their Excellency calls it Song.. convo? Ah? I'm quite... concerned." The bunny tribe woman deadpans at the terrible name xyr God has apparently laid. Even pure Choi Han's face went blank at the name.

"Song Convo, what type of-" Cale curses. "They said that it's singing, but it's acted as if these two people are conversing with each other and oh-! Master has already picked up a song for you."

Cale inhales, then breathes out. His eyes glaze over the scroll and blinks two times before sweeping his eyes to his shoulder, and there stood a clueless Choi Han with a smile.

...maybe this was not so bad.

Cale felt like being a teenager with a dumb crush. He could use this as an excuse to convert his feelings, and if he gets rejected politely, then he'll just okay it off like he was just doing the game. After orchestrating a very thought out plan, he nods to himself, unaware to the look Choi Han is giving him.

"Alright. Choi Han, come here."

The man moved without second thoughts and moved close to him, not missing the way the redhead slightly flinched. "Okay... since they definitely wouldn't let us out without doing this shit, we have to suck it up and sing."

Choi Han pursed his lips before nodding, he was unsure about his voice although Rosalyn and Lock said it was alright and very youthful. "Are you sure, Cale-nim? I can just kill this bunny and let Beacrox cook it for lunch!"

Cale and the Maiden flinched slightly with masked terror in their eyes, 'How vicious!'

"Ahem, let's just get this over with."

As soon as they felt the agreement for that event, the deity smirks in fascination and flicked their fingers, a scroll like screen covers all across the continent. Time for some usual drama! As you can see, everyone has already gathered once they saw the two continental heroes standing in some platforms, quite excited to see what was happening.

Rosalyn rose a brow at the background of the two. Although it was quite pleasing to the eye, the background of where they are seems to compromise romance.

.

.

.

And she cannot wait for the drama to start! Hehe, Tasha, your ship is getting shadowed now!