Chapter Chittapon

Wonwoo woke up in the morning as he felt like he was being pushed against the wall. He tried to move but failed. Wonwoo then realized his head was not on the pillow but an arm instead. His eyes opened to the chest covered with white silk. He remembered that the prince shared the same bed with him.

Wonwoo looked up and saw Mingyu was sleeping peacefully. He let out a sigh as he snuggled closer, burying his face into Mingyu's chest. After this, they will go back to reality. The reality was that they couldn't be together. But Wonwoo didn't want that. He wanted to be with Mingyu. Let him be greedy for a moment.

"Good morning." Mingyu said with his raspy voice.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu as the latter was smiling with his eyes closed. The prince then caressed Wonwoo's hair.

"Sleep well?" Wonwoo asked.

"I slept like a log last night. It's been a while since I got such a good sleep." Their eyes found each other.

"It's time to wake up now." Wonwoo stated.

"Let's stay like this for a while." Mingyu tightened the hug.

"Everyone might be worried if they can't find you, Your Highness."

"Let them be. I just want to be with you." Mingyu whined and Wonwoo let out a chuckle.

"I don't want us to end just like this." Wonwoo cupped Mingyu's face.

"Can we make the thing between us a secret? And end it when it's the right time."

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo for a second before he hesitantly nodded. Even though he wanted to be with Wonwoo so bad, the latter was right. At the end of the day, they still couldn't be together. He was the next king of Wisteria.

~ ~ ~

Wonwoo took out his horse from the stable. As he placed the saddle, he let out a sigh. Something was bothering him lately. Undead never follow orders but the previous attack looked so coordinated. How powerful was this necromancer that he could lead an entire army of the undead?

Wonwoo was determined to end this war once and for all. So that he won't fall deeper into Mingyu. The faster this war ended, the easier it was for him to let the prince go. As he got on top of the horse, Jeonghan stood in front of him, folding his arms.

"Where are you going?" the wizard asked.

"Find that darn necromancer." Wonwoo answered.

"And then what? Kill him? How?"

"I'll find a way."

"I never know you can be this stupid. You killed a bunch of undead and now you think you're strong enough?"

"Do you know what kind of magic the necromancer use? Where to find him? What if he waits for someone naïve like you to fall into his trap?"

"I just want this to end." Wonwoo said.

"Did something happen between you and Mingyu?"

"Nothing. Why do you ask so much?" Wonwoo started to feel frustrated.

"Because I care for you." Jeonghan answered without hesitation.

Wonwoo was speechless as he looked away. Jeonghan let out a sigh as he told the latter to stay where he was. He then went into the stable. Only after a moment later, he came out, riding his horse.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm coming with you."

Wonwoo let out a sigh as he started moving. Jeonghan had his serious face right now. There's nothing that could stop him. As they left the castle, someone was watching from a window. The king saw the whole scenario, but he didn't know what they were talking about.