Chapter 14

Morning came and Mingyu woke up first. He tried to move but someone was sleeping on his arm. He looked down and saw the sleeping Wonwoo. He smiled and hugged the latter tighter. I don't want this to end. The prince thought.

But then he realized something off. They were being covered by a white blanket. Mingyu didn't remember bringing any other than the fur coat. A moment later, Wonwoo woke up.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" Mingyu smiled and the latter nodded.

"My lower body hurt."

"Did I go too rough? I'm sorry. I'm just so in love with you." The prince rubbed their foreheads together.

"Well, maybe you should stop after the second round. You didn't have to go until the fourth round to prove that you love me." Wonwoo chuckled. Mingyu pouted at the tease.

"Well, you should be alert that we are being covered by a blanket that belongs to none of us."

Wonwoo looked at the blanket and frowned for a second. After touching the cloth, he knew who it belonged. Myungho. The dragon must have covered them with its last night. Wonwoo could feel the presence of the dragon not far from them.

"Maybe we should wear our cloth back." Wonwoo suggested.

Right after the prince sat up, he gasped, shocked as he saw a white dragon laying on a boulder on the other side of the river. Wonwoo looked at Belogia as he grabbed his cloth while Mingyu covered his body with the blanket. After Wonwoo fully cloth, he gave the prince his cloth. The white dragon got up as he looked at the two, especially at Mingyu. The dragon then approached the two.

"Can you at least give us some space?" Wonwoo complained at the dragon.

Mingyu stood up as he buttoned his shirt. Belogia changed to human form and Mingyu's jaw dropped. He never knew that a dragon could turn into a human. Now that Belogia was a human, Mingyu could see his judging face at him.

"Your Highness, this is Belogia. You met him once." Wonwoo introduced the two.

"I am Wonwoo's guardian. His partner. His other half." Myungho said while crossing his arm.

Mingyu bit his lips as he was jealous. The jealousy grew bigger when Myungho stroked Wonwoo's hair and the latter just let it. Out of reflex, Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo as he brought the boy closer to him. Belogia looked at the prince as Mingyu hugged the sorcerer. Wonwoo knew that the two had a cold war and he didn't know what to do with it.

~ ~ ~

The Goddess of Chaos sat on her throne as she watched through the Mirror of Wisdom where Wonwoo and the white dragon killed her pawn, the necromancer. She moved her hand as the scene rewinded. A smirk formed on her face.

"Looks like my toy got stronger." She stated.

"Maybe we can start playing now. Especially the white dragon. It will be fun playing with him." She continued.

Veliona touched the Mirror of Wisdom and the image of the black dragon appeared. Her hand hovered over the dragon and raised her hand. From inside the mirror, the black dragon came out. A light appeared from the Goddess' hand as it emerged into the dragon. A moment later, the black dragon opened his eyes.

 A moment later, the black dragon opened his eyes