Chapter 15

Wonwoo gasped as he saw a sharp thing penetrate his stomach. Blood started to pour out of his wound. Suddenly, a scream was heard as the sharp thing in his stomach turned to dust. He turned around and saw the boy was holding his holy sword. Wonwoo then kneeled as he pressed his wound.

"Good job." He said.

"Wonwoo!" the queen ran to the latter.

The queen checked his wound and gasped at how bad it was. She then wrapped Wonwoo's arm around her shoulders as she carried him into the castle. The boy followed the two while holding the holy sword.

"Go to the basement. Protect others with this sword. You're a strong man." Wonwoo said to the boy.

The boy nodded as he ran to where the others were. The queen took out her handkerchief as she tried to clean the blood but Wonwoo stopped her. He cast the healing spell. Shortly after, he was fully healed.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. You should go take cover in the basement."

"Everyone is already in the basement. You should join the fight." The queen stated.

After a while, Wonwoo got up and he told the queen to go hide. After the queen ran away, Wonwoo cast a holy spear as he flew out of the castle. He wondered why Myungho didn't come yet. He called him multiple times but no response. Wonwoo then landed beside Jeonghan.

"The undead are different." Jeonghan stated.

"Yes. You need to cut their heads to kill them. Light magic is not effective anymore. And I can't call Belogia."

A giant came toward the two sorcerers. It swung the tree's log and the two jumped as they levitated in the air. A big holy sword appeared in Wonwoo's hand as he flew straight to the giant. He swung the sword with all his might as he chopped the giant's head off the body.

Wonwoo looked at his teacher to brag but Jeonghan had a shocked face. He pointed behind Wonwoo as he flew towards the latter. Wonwoo turned around and he was face to face with a necromancer. Before he could do anything, the necromancer held his head. Wonwoo screamed in pain as his emblem shone with bright red light. The necromancer let him go and Wonwoo fell to the ground with a black aura circulating him. Mingyu saw everything as he shot an arrow at the necromancer. The arrow hit the skeleton's shoulder as he flew away. Mingyu ran to Wonwoo with Jeonghan.

"Wonwoo, are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

Suddenly, Wonwoo grabbed a hold of the prince's neck as he got up. He raised Mingyu off the ground with ease, choking him. Mingyu tried to break free but failed. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo's eyes as they turned red. He reached out his hand to Wonwoo's face.

"W-Wonwoo..."

In a split second, Wonwoo's eyes turned back to normal. His grip loosened as Mingyu dropped to the ground. He let out a cough as he held his neck. Wonwoo grabbed his hair as he screamed in agony. Mingyu reached out his hand toward the sorcerer. The scream stopped as Wonwoo smirked and laughed. Suddenly, an undead jumped towards Mingyu. The prince raised his arm out of reflection to block the attack. His body then got pulled back by Jeonghan but it was a bit late and the claw left a cut on Mingyu's arm. Wonwoo got up as he looked at the two, his eyes turned red again.

"The curse broke. And now that the white dragon is not here, things might turn ugly." Jeonghan said to Mingyu.

"I need to handle Wonwoo myself." He continued.

"Wonwoo!" the sorcerer called the boy.

"This is not you."

Suddenly, a black scythe appeared beside Wonwoo. He grabbed the weapon and threw it toward Jeonghan and Mingyu. The fire appeared in Jeonghan's hand as a big sword formed out of flame and the sorcerer quickly deflected the scythe with his sword. Mingyu flinched as he looked at Wonwoo. He felt useless that he couldn't do anything.