Chapter 19

~flashback~

"Deep in the boundless dream..."

Jun felt himself floating in the sea of endlessness. His body became numb. Everything around him was nothing pitch black. Never-ending darkness. His vision started to get blurry as he was about to accept death to embrace him.

"Gazing at my warped self..."

He still remembered the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes. Myungho's hurtful expression. Jun died protecting his loved one. He could die in peace. Suddenly, a light appeared as Jun's vision returned. He saw a hand reach out to him. Is this worth it to replace the peace I'm looking for? Jun asked himself. And then he realized something.

"My past was nothing but a failure. I failed to love him rightfully. I gave nothing but pain to him. He's suffered because of my death."

"Nothing but remorse etched on one's mind..."

The memory of that painful day came back to him. The day he died in Myungho's arms. The pain of the spear penetrating his heart exploded throughout his body. But nothing could beat the pain of hatred he felt towards humans. If humans weren't greedy, none of this would happen. If humans weren't consumed by lust, Jun would still be alive. This was all human's fault.

The hand grabbed Jun's as it pulled him towards the light. The pain slowly faded away as he got closer to the light. Is this my second chance? Jun thought to himself. The bright light was gone and he realized that he was not in dragon form. He frowned as he looked at this unfamiliar human hand. Jun didn't get the chance to master full transformation yet.

"Like your new body?" Jun looked up as his eyes met a woman in a black dress sitting on the throne.

"I was supposed to be dead." Jun stated.

"Indeed... but I gave you life. A second chance. The hatred in your heart is what I need." the woman said.

"Who are you?" the dragon asked. She smirked.

"I am your creator..." She stood up.

"I am Chaos..." the woman approached the latter.

"I am Death..." her hand held Jun's chin.

Jun froze as he realized who he was talking to. Veliona, the Goddess herself. What a horrible fate was bound to him to encounter such a sinister being.

"You want revenge? I'll give you revenge." she said.

~end of flashback~

"Destroy all humans."

The Goddess' words echoed in Jun's head. The dragon got up from his throne as the black mist started to rotate around the deserted village. The rotation gained its speed as it turned into a massive tornado.

"I will transform this world into one she desires with my own hands." Jun said to himself.

He saw a bright light up in the sky heading towards him. A smile appeared on his face as he spread his arms. A white dragon flew into the tornado and landed on the ground.

"My love. My light. My other half. You come back." Jun stated.

Myungho turned into a human as he struggled with the strong wind. He cast a holy sword as he prepared to fight with whoever caused this tornado. He was caught off guard when he sensed very familiar magic. Magic that he didn't feel for more than 150 years ago. But he chose to deny it. He's long gone. Myungho mentally told himself. He then saw a man standing in the middle of the storm.

"Who are you?" Myungho asked.

Jun looked to his side in the white dragon's direction.

"Can't recognize me? Myungho..." he smirked.

There's no doubt. Myungho couldn't deny it anymore. No one had this kind of magic other than him.

"J-Jun?"

The black dragon chuckled as he flew into the air. Without hesitation, he launched towards the latter. Myungho swung his sword the moment Jun was in front of him. The blade hit the latter's body and Jun exploded into million black feathers. Myungho's eyes averted to one of the feathers beside him when out of a sudden, all feathers turned into black swords.

The swords were pointing at the white dragon as they attacked the latter. Myungho quickly cast a holy shield to cover himself. Suddenly, Jun appeared in front of his shield. A sinister chuckle left his mouth. He pressed his hands against the shield as it burnt his hands. But he kept on pressing his hands until it slightly passed through the shield.

"My love, we're united at last."

"You're not him." Myungho replied.

Jun smirked as he shattered the shield by dispersing his arms wide. Myungho was stunned as he stood there, frozen. The black dragon then held the latter's chin.

"But this is me, my love." and Jun kissed him on the lips.

Myungho widened his eyes as he pushed Jun away. The black dragon laughed as he flew into the air. He looked at the latter and licked his lips.

"I must say I'm offended by the treatment you give me." Jun stated.

Myungho gritted his teeth as he launched at the black dragon. Jun cast a black sword as he blocked Myungho's attack. Their eyes met for a second before Jun deflected their weapons. He then leaned forward and hugged the latter. Myungho frowned as he pushed the dragon again. Jun backed away as he smiled and winked at Myungho.

"I miss you, Myungho."

Myungho threw his sword at the latter and Jun dodged it. The white dragon marched at him as he cast another holy sword and swung it, Jun blocked it effortlessly. The sword fight started as it kept getting intense. The two were so fast that only sparks could be seen from their swords clashing together.

Jun shot a black fireball at Myungho and the latter cut it in half. The holy sword shone brightly as the white dragon swung it and a big crescent light shot at Jun. Jun cast a portal in front of him as the crescent got absorbed into it. The portal vanished, revealing a smiling Jun.

"You're supposed to be dead." Myungho said.

"You're right. I was supposed to be dead but I was reborn into this body." Jun looked at his hand.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. A smile crept on his face as he looked at Myungho.

"You like the new me?" Jun asked but the latter remained silent.

"Oh come on. She even makes me stronger. Now, nothing can separate us."

Myungho raised his sword in the air as it started to shine bright. He then screamed as the black mist dispersed into thin air. Light started to fill the entire village. Now that it's no longer dark, Myungho could see clearly who he was fighting with.

"Why?" the white dragon asked. Jun smirked.

"I will reverse all creations."

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

nineteen~

we are reaching the end. the last chapter will be on May 5th 2022. can't believe three months passed by just like that. 

In this story, I tried to portray Jun as the personification of chaos. like destructive, insane and chaotic behavior. like he was long dead and resurrected so he lost the nobility inside. hope you guys can see it.

okay that's all

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment, and share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 💎💗🧡❤️🤎💙💚💛💜💎