Chapter 21

"Something happened to Myungho." Wonwoo said when the prince grabbed him.

Mingyu felt like the black mist got something to do with the white dragon. Maybe it's better for the wizard to stay.

"You should listen to the meeting. I think it will be related to Belogia." Mingyu said to Wonwoo.

The two approached the round table as the ministers started to whisper among themselves. Wondering why the traitor, as what people accused Wonwoo of, doing here. Suddenly, a knight came running into the room. It's the leader of the group that scouted the black mist. He was breathing heavily.

"I'm here to report about the black mist situation." he stated as he approached the round table.

"There was no black mist." everyone was shocked as they thought the man that saw the mist was lying.

"So was the village. I thought we arrived at the wrong place. There was nothing but a wide empty field. We decided to get a closer look and it was indeed the village. Something annihilated the entire village. The ground was destroyed. Craters everywhere." the knight reported.

"As if chaos just occurred there. We have no clues about what happened. But the air felt suffocated. A tremendous amount of magic had been released in the area." he continued.

"What should we do?" one of the ministers asked.

"Be prepared for anything. Order the soldiers to get their weapons. Something isn't right." Mingyu ordered.

"Our top priority right now is the safety of people in the capital." the prince added.

Wonwoo who was silently listening to everything at the back had made up his mind. He's pretty sure it got something to do with Myungho. He needed to find the white dragon. He backed off slowly and turned around, leaving the room. Mingyu realized it as he ran after the latter. The butler followed him.

"Wonwoo." the prince called the latter but got ignored.

"Where are you going? You're not planning to go there right?" Wonwoo walked faster.

"As your king, I ordered you to stop!"

And Wonwoo stopped. He clenched his fists and turned around. Mingyu narrowed his eyebrows. The butler managed to catch up as he stood at the side silently.

"Now you want to act like a king against me? After all this time." Wonwoo asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Took you long enough to realize how desperate you are." the prince was taken back by the words.

"Are you trying to make me angry at you?"

"Your Majesty..." the butler called the latter.

Wonwoo let out a sigh as he walked away. Mingyu groaned as he grabbed the wizard's arm. Suddenly, a magic circle appeared beneath the two. And before they could do anything, a black aura covered them. The butler was shocked as he witnessed what happened. The black mist exploded and the prince and the wizard vanished.

~ ~ ~

Mingyu opened his eyes as he looked around. It seemed like a very big hall. And very dark. He could barely see anything. Then, a holy sword appeared, emitting some light. The prince turned to the sword and saw Wonwoo was holding it.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know but I don't like it." Wonwoo answered.

"Be prepared."

Mingyu then also cast a holy sword. The weapon was brighter than usual but it was not the right time to be concerned about it. The two started walking as they observed their surroundings. Suddenly, Mingyu stopped and grabbed Wonwoo. A grating sound of porcelain clashing against each other echoed throughout the halls. The prince then pointed his sword at a pole beside them.