Waiting

Harry's POV
As me and Draco were waiting on the results on our pregnancy test we were both very nervous.
"It will be ok Draco. We were just talking about how we wanted an baby. Now we might get one." I chuckled nervously. Draco looked up at me and chuckled too.
"Harry, what if I am pregnant? Then what will we do? We don't have jobs and I don't think my father has much more money left after mother's hospital bills. I'm worried that we might not have enough to support this child." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I looked at him for a minute, hen looked on the bathroom counter at the test. Draco looked down too. It was positive.
"Oh my God, Draco! We're gonna be parents!!" I said, beaming. He looked at me and we hugged, then our lips crashed together, sloppily at first, but then moving in sync as one. We broke apart for air and looked each other in the eyes.
"Do you wanna tell Hermione and Ginny?" I asked. They'd been married for a year now, Draco agreed and I went out of the bathroom and into our bedroom to get some parchment, a quill, and some ink. We ended up writing to everyone. Sirius and Remus, Hermione and Ginny, Seamus and Blaise, and Mr and Mrs. Malfoy. We sent the letters out and waited again.