Sorting,Feast, and Other Things

Warning: SMUT!!!!
Draco's POV
"This room is perfect for us, Harry. It has everything we need! The baby will be comfortable, and so will we!" I said, not even trying to hide my excitement.
"Yeah, Severus really out did himself. He really shouldn't have. But I love it, and I love you." He leaned over, and kissed me. We kissed for a while, and then broke apart for air. I looked him dead in the eyes and said;
"I love you no matter what happens here this year. You are the moon in my stars and the sun in my sky. I love you so much that if I lost you, or if you died, I would have to die with you because I won't- wait, no, I can't lose you Harry James Malfoy. The day you took my last name was the beginning of something no one else could ever have, the beginning of us. I love you." There were tears in my eyes, and Harry's too, but I didn't care.
"We have to go, or else we're going to be late for the Sorting and the Feast, and Merlin knows no one wants to miss that." He said.
"Ok lets go. I'm starved." I said.
Time lapse. After the Sorting and Feast:
As we were leaving the Great Hall, Severus pulled Harry aside to talk to him. Harry told me to go ahead to our room to rest, but I'm worried at what Severus is talking to Harry about. Just then, I heard the door open slowly, and I saw Harry walk in. He looked very pale and sickly.
"What's the matter babe?" I asked, worried.
"Merlin's Beard Draco, you scared me! I thought you were asleep!" He said. I laughed because Harry looked funny now.
"But seriously Love, what's wrong?" I asked again, the color in Harry's face went white again.
"Well, you wanna know why Severus has always been nice to me? Well, it's because he's actually my dad, not James Potter. All this time I was 'Harry Potter, The Boy who Lived, when I should have been Harry Snape, The Boy who Lived!" He started to cry.
"C'mere babe. Hey, shhhh, it's gonna be ok. Alright, everything is going to be ok." I wiped the tears from his cheeks and took off his glasses. I kissed him gently and took off his shirt. He kissed me back, but a little harder. He slowly took off my shirt and rubbed his hand over my little belly. I laid him down on the bed and straddled his waist. He leaned back up and put me on his waist comfortably and kissed me. I felt him grow under me.I broke away, trying to get air.
"Is that a wand in your pocket, or are you just excited to see me?" I said, laughing. Harry laughed too.
"Come here you." He grabbed me by the arm and laid me down on the bed. He kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose, lips, chin, neck, chest, and went all the way down. He had reached the hem of my boxers, he slipped them off and started sucking me. I heard him moan, and the pleasure washed over me. I moaned his name and pushed his head down.
"Harry!! I think I'm gonna--" I came in his mouth. Harry used a spell to clean up the bed and got up to change his clothes. I went to do the same. I got a pair of pants and some boxers.
"I'm going to take a quick shower.I'll be out in a minute." I quickly kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom. The shower was huge and the bathtub was pretty big too. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair. I got out and Harry came in and did the same. We laid down in the huge bed.
"I love you Draco." I heard Harry say.
"I love you too." I said back. And it was true.