Hogsmeade

Ok, so I would like to thank each and everyone of you for almost 600 reads! I would also like to thank jasonsnow648 and 221Bfangirl because they are the greatest friends I could ever ask for. They both help with story ideas and they cheer me up when I'm sad or upset. I don't even live close to either one of them, and I haven't ever met them in person, but if I ever could, I would thank them over a million times. So back to this story. In this update there will be:
·Fluff
·Lily and Alex's date
·More of Jason and Jacob
·More about the Malfoy's and baby Lily
Enjoy, Kaylee

Lily's POV
Me and Alex sat together at breakfast so when we were finished, we could go to Hogsmeade. I noticed that he had really blue eyes and a lot of freckles. He finished his toast and we left.
  "You look really nice." He said.
  "Thank you. You have really pretty eyes. I'm sorry, that was stupid of me to say." I said, and mentally cursed myself.
  "You do too. And hair. You're beautiful." He said. Wow. He must really like me. And I did too, in fact I've had a crush on him since first year.
  "You know, I've had a crush on you since second year." He said. Wow. I guess that explains how long he's liked me.
  "Me too." I said. I felt my cheeks get warm. He walked over to me.
  "Then I guess you won't mind me doing this." He said. 'What?' I thought. Then he put his hand under my chin, lifted my head, leaned in, and kissed me.
  "No, I don't mind. Would you mind it if I kissed you back?" I asked. He shook his head no.

Jason's POV
Me and Jacob thought it would be appropriate if we went to Hogsmeade together, so here we are in the boat with Alex and his date. They just snogged each other. It was absolutely adorable. The first store we are going to, we decided, was a new store that has decorations for every occasion, called Debby's Decorations. We got off the boat and watched Alex and Lily go to Honeydukes. We found the store, and walked in. We went right over to the wedding section. A girl that looked about  twenty walked over to us.
  "Can I help you?" She asked.
  "No thank you. We're just looking for decorations for our wedding." I said. She let out a small 'Aww' and walked away. We bought a lot of stuff, then went to Honeydukes as well.

Harry's POV
While all the students went to Hogsmeade,  me and Draco were at home with our little princess.
Today was going to be a good day. First, we were going to visit Dad. He wanted to see Lily, so we said we would swing by. Then, we were going to The Manor to visit the other Malfoy's again so they could see Lily. Last, we were going to go back to Ginny and Hermione's to let them see Lily as well.
Draco had given Lily a bath, and I got a little pink dress for to wear. We put her in her car seat, which was a muggle thing for babies to be carried in, and left for the Manor.