Wedding Day pt. 2

OK, so I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth for a while... but I've been grounded from my phone, so I'm using my tablet to write this chapter. Also sincerest apologies to jasonsnow648 and 221Bfangirl, I am so sorry for not talking to you guys for over a week, I promise I'll message you guys after I put this chapter up! Ok, back to the wedding and Harry being pregnant and the gender of Lily's baby.

Harry's POV
I feel sick and very nervous to tell Draco. I saw him walk over to me.

"Harry, love you look like you're going to be sick. What's wrong?" He asked me.
"Draco, I-I'm pregnant. I'm going to have the baby this time, I get to feel what its like to carry a child for five months. I'm so sorry." I told him. By this time, there were tears running down his cheek.
"Why are you sorry? Hopefully this time Lily can have a baby brother." He joked. If he was happy, I'm happy.

Lily's POV
Me and Alex were going down to Madam Pomfrey today to find out the gender of the baby.

"Lily, are you ready to go?" Alex asked.
"Um, uh, yeah!" I yelled cause he was in the common room and I was in the girls dormitory. I walked down the stairs and then we walked to the hospital wing.

~~~~~~~~~~walking~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so I'm just gonna cast a quick spell above your belly, and then the color of the mist will determine the gender." She explained. She cast the spell, and the mist was blue.

Jason's POV
It was time. I was walking down the aisle in about five minutes. I can't stop thinking about what Jacob looks like and what he wrote in his vows. I guess I was thinking so much and lost track of time. I heard the first notes of the Wedding March playing, and then Harry walked in first, then Draco. Finally it was my turn. I started walking in and saw my beautiful soon to be husband, and I started to gently cry. By the time I was at the end of the aisle, Jacob had tears on his cheeks too.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the Marriage of Jason Snow and Jacob Robertson. If anyone thinks that these two men should not marry, speak now or forever hold your peace." No one said any thing.
"The couple have written vows of their own. Let's begin with Jason." Snape said.

"Two years ago, I was fighting a long battle with depression. A year ago, I met Jacob Robertson. At the beginning of this school year I began what turned out the be the best thing that has ever happened to me. When Jacob asked me out, I said yes because he made me happy again. I didn't feel worthless or disgusted with myself. Then he asked me to marry him, and my life was complete. I love this man with everything in me, I wouldn't ask for a better way to spend the rest of my life. I love you Jacob, so very much." That was my vows, and if course I'm crying again, but I didn't care. Jacob's turn.

"The day Jason Snow came into my life, I was eleven years old, confused with my sexuality, and angry at the world. Jason was the first boy I ever had a crush on, and I finally got the guts to ask him out at the begining of the year. This man is my Sun, my Moon, and my Stars. I couldn't live without him, because life would just be a big blob of nothing. I love you Jason, I always will." He was crying, I was crying, Harry and Draco was crying, I even think I saw tears in Severus Snape's eyes.

"Do you Jason Snow take Jacob Robertson to be your husband?" Snape asked.
"I do." I said.
"Do you Jacob Robertson take Jason Snow to be your husband?" Snape asked.
"I do." Jacob said.
"Well, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your groom." He said. Jacob looked at me, then kissed me, and it felt like the first time we have ever kissed. Now I know what Harry felt like when he married Draco. It felt great.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you all!
Xoxo, Kaylee