Girl or Boy?

Ok, so in this chapter I will include the gender of Harry and Draco's baby, more tears, and a shocking discovery as to why Ron Weasley was standing at the door. Also what is wrong with Lily and the baby, secrets will come out in this chapter, a whole lot of them anyway, to the chapter!!
~~Kaylee~~

Draco's POV
"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I asked, furiously. He looked like someone had just hit him with an Unforgivable Curse.
"I came here to talk to Harry, can I do that?" He asked.
"Yes, you have five minutes." Then I heard Harry vomit. "Actually you have about three minutes before he vomits again.
"Vomits?" Ron askdd, confused. He was in our bedroom, which now reeked of vomit. I cleaned it up with a Cleaning Spell, and sat down on my knees and held Harry's hand.
"What the fuck did you do to him, you sick twisted bastard?" Ron the Dick practically yelled.
"He's pregnant dip-Shit! Look at his stomach." I said. Harry sat up. I handed him the trash can. The sounds of Harry's wretching was sickening, but I held his hand, rubbed the shoothing circles in his back. The same he did for me. When he was done, I got the cold, damp washcloth and wiped his mouth. Then I rinsed it in the bowl of cold water and put it on his forehead. By this time, Lily was up, screaming her head off. She was hungry. I went to her room, picked her up, went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle out of the fridge, warmed it with a spell, and fed her. When she was finished, she fell back asleep, so I took her back to her room. Then I went back into our room. Ron was sitting there staring, crying even.
"I came to tell him that Ginny is sick. We took her to St. Mungo's and the Healers there can't find out what's wrong with her. Hermione's lost it, she cries all day, won't eat, won't even leave Ginny's side." He said, his eyes filling with tears.
"I didn't know Harry was so sick. I'm sorry, but I have to go, I'll see ya around I guess." He said, as he apperated to St. Mungo's.

Alex's POV
Last night, I brought Lily to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey wants to talk to me alone, and I don't know why.
"Alex. I'm only going to ask you this once. Are you a Vampire?" Shit. She knew, I have to tell her, for Lily's sake.
"Yes. Yes I am." I said, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, and then they did.
"And you didn't tell Lily?" She asked
"No." I spat
"Well, the baby is feeding on Lily's body, from the inside out. By the time of delivery, Lily will most likely die. That is if you turn her right after the baby is born. O you understand?" She said. My, our baby is killing the one I love, the one I can't live without?
"So, what you're saying, is that we have to do Emergency Vampireazation?" I asked. She nodded.
"And pray to God it works?" I asked. Another nod.

Harry's POV
Draco was carrying me bridal style to the Hospital Wing. Today we find out if our baby is a boy or a girl. Hoping for a boy, but if it's a girl, I wouldn't care.
Draco told me we were there and He laid me down on a bed. I saw that Lily, our Lilly's babysitter was here. She looked dead, but her chest was moving up and down, so she wasn't dead. I looked at her belly, swollen out like a balloon. She's pregnant too.
Madam Pomfrey walked to my bed and shut the curtain. She said the spell, and the mist was BLUE!! Yay, a son!! Draco clenched my hand tighter and kissed the back of it.
"Congratulations, you have a son." She said. I was so happy and Draco was too. That's the last thing I remember before blacking out.

Yay so they have a son, there's a Vampire in the school, Ginny is dying, and Lily is too. Also, I'm writing a Snupin fanfic. (Snape and Lupin.) Called My Alpha: A Snupin Fanfic. Hope you get to read it. Dm me if you have any ideas for this Fic or for the Snupin Fic. Love you lots, loads of love to jasonsnow648 and 221Bfangirl!!!