Neville Has A Daughter?!

Neville's daughter is 221Bfangirl, for giving me the idea. Hope you guys like it!! Make sure to vote!! Thanks!!

Draco's POV
Time to learn the children's names. I really don't want to, I hate this!!
"Ok, let's play a game. Everyone get in a circle and I'll start. Ok. My name is Draco Malfoy and I'm married to Harry Potter. I love cats and I'm going to have a baby. I love to teach Potions class and I can't wait to have a great year with you at Hogwarts!" By the time I was finished, they were all looking at me funny. Then a little girl spoke up and said
"Hi everyone! My name is Lily Longbottom, I love kitties and I love potions class. I have a crush on some one but I'm afraid to tell them. Oh, and my dad is the Herbology teacher."
What?! Neville has a daughter? Why didn't he tell us? I'll ask him later.
"Thank you Lily. Anyone else?" I asked
"Uh, my name is Bella Snape, and yes, my dad is Severus Snape. I also have a crush on someone, but I'm afraid to tell them. I love owls and I have one named Olivia. I love Defense Against the Dark Arts with the other Mr. Malfoy. I also like this class too." Snape has a daughter too? What the hell is going on, and how much did Harry and I miss in a couple years? Class was over and I had to tell Harry. Time for lunch, and I am starving! I wish I could have this baby already!
Then everything went black.

Sorry for the clifhanger, but I am really tired.
Is Draco and the baby going to be ok?
Who do you think Lily and Bella's mom's are?
Will Harry rescue his husband?
Find out next update!!
Love you all and thanks for reading. Comment or Private Message me for any tips/ideas.