Trying to Talk to Ron

Ron's POV
Before I could sit down, I heard a knock on my door. I got up and looked in the peep hole in the door, it was Harry and Draco.
"What the hell do you guys want?" I asked, venom in my voice. Every since 7th year, I've hated Harry because e decided that he was gay for Draco. Then they got married, and I haven't seen him since.
"Please Ron, this will only take a second." I could hear the sweet voice I haven't heard in years.
"Fine. You have five minutes." I opened the door and let them in. Draco looked like he was going to be sick.
"Where's the bathroom?" He asked.
"Down the hall, first door on the right." I explained. He ran so fast I thought he was going to get whiplash.
"When he gets back, we have something to tell you. Oh, and did you get a letter from Hogwarts?" He asked. I looked at him funny. Harry and I could hear Draco's wretching from down the hall.
"No. What was it about?" I asked, Harry had glee in his eyes.
"They asked me and Draco to come back and be teachers!" He was excited, I could tell. I wasn't too upset, I didn't want to go back to that bloody school.
"Well, congratulations I guess. I hope you have a great school year." Around that time, Draco came into the Living Room, he looked so sick, he looked green.
"Draco, are you alright?" Asked Harry.
"Um, let's hurry up and do this so we can go home." He said.
"Alright then, well as you already know Ron, we're married. But we have bigger news." Harry said, Draco looking too sock to even speak.
"And that is, Draco is pregnant." He looked so happy, but I was not.
"You need to leave, now! Get out of My house you disgust me! Leave!" This was disgusting. I wanted them gone.

Clifhanger!!! I'll try to update again today. Bye and thanks for reading!!!