Old and Bad Memories

Draco's pov.
"Why is Ron being such a bloody git" I asked. Harry shook his head.
"I dunno. Maybe he just needs time to process it all." He said. I still felt sick. I ran to a Bush and puked behind it.
"Draco sweety, are you ok?" I heard Harry ask behind me. He was rubbing little circles into my back. I'll have to admit, it felt pretty good.
"I am now. What do you think it's going to be?" I asked. I hoped that it would be a girl, but I think Harry wants a boy.
"Draco, whatever it is, I'll love him or her with all my heart. And I'll love you with all my heart because you're the one who is carrying our beautiful child." He said, looking me into my eyes, and I into his. His eyes were so green, and those are the eyes I fell in love with every since I saw him before first year.
"Harry, you have the most beautiful eyes. They are so green and green is my favorite color. I hope our baby has your eyes and my hair. Your bravery and my personality. Your kindness and my short temper. I will love and take care of this baby right along side with you, because I love you. And I always will. I mean that with all my heart, don't you ever leave me, cause I'm not gonna leave you." By the time I was done Harry and I had tears in our eyes. Then a very bad memory came flooding back to me.

Flashback: A ten-year-Old Draco sits on the floor of Malfoy Manor. He is playing with the toys he just got for his birthday that day. His mother walks into the Living Room. She asks him of he likes his toys. His toys are not toys for little boys, but dolls and toys for little girls. He told his mother that he love the toys she got for him, just then, his father comes into the room as well. Draco wasn't quick enough to hide the dolls and other toys.
"Draco! Why are you playing with dolls and toys for little girls?" Asked Draco's father, who was clearly angry.
"Because, daddy. I like them. I don't like toys for little boys, I don't like girls either. I like a boy. And I hope he likes me back." Said Draco, clearly proud of himself. At that moment, Draco's father took his wife and took her to the hallway. Draco followed, but hid so he wouldn't get seen.
"Did you get him those toys?" Asked Mr. Malfoy, though he didn't sound angry, in fact he sounded, more than angry. If looks could kill, Draco's mother would be dead.
"Yes, yes I did. He came up to me one day, and told me that's what he wanted for his birthday. So I got them for him. When he opened them, his eyes lit up. He looked so happy." Mrs. Malfoy was almost crying, for she feared Mr.Malfoy, and so did Draco. SMACK!!! Draco's father had smacked his mother, and this time, Draco had had enough. He ran around the corner, and jumped on his father's back. Hitting and biting him. Draco's dad had slammed Draco against the wall, Draco fell off his dad's back. His dad started beating him.
"I'll beat the gay out of you if I have to! No son of mine will like boys!!" The hits kept coming down, harder.
"Stop! You're going to kill him! Stop hurting my little boy!" Draco's mother's voice rang out into the house. His father had stopped hitting him and moved to his mother. Doing the same thing to her, as he had just done to Draco.

Flashback Ends

Hi guys! Its me, Kaylee. I wanted to go ahead and write this so you could get a glimpse of Draco's childhood. Don't worry, Harry's is coming up soon. The gender will be revealed next chapter, so be sure and read it!! Love you all and I hope you like my story. Until next time, Kaylee xD