Parisian Fashion Show

A knock on the door of Lauren's train suite jolts the green-eyed girl awake the day after Niall's bachelor party.

Clover jolts awake too as he barks at the door repeatedly, making Lauren laugh.

"You get 'em, Clover," Lauren says.

She drags herself out of bed and opens the door, revealing Normani, Dinah, and Zayn.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Normani chirps.

"Last night must have been rough. You slept all the way from Italy to Paris. How you feeling?" Zayn says.

"I've felt better," Lauren frowns slightly.

"That's because you partied all night long!" Dinah says.

"That and I found out that the noble lady who set me up was Hailee," Lauren's expression hardens.

"What?" Normani's eyes widen.

"Hailee? Hailee? 'I can't stop talking about my poodles' Hailee?" Zayn says shocked.

"I always knew she was a few dogs short of a pack," Dinah says angrily.

"To be honest, I kinda feel bad for her, actually. She's obviously not cut out for court. The pressures of being here were probably just too much for her," Lauren says.

"You feel bad for her? She betrayed you," Zayn says.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with her. It's just... It's kind of hard to be angry at someone so pathetic. Anyway, we need to strategize. I didn't confront her last night but I need to talk to her. I need answers," Lauren says.

"Please be careful, Lauren. If she's been able too to fool us for so long, who knows what else she's capable of?" Normani says.

"She's downright diabolical. I bet she doesn't even have poodles," Dinah says angrily.

"Yeah. Be careful. We've got the upper hand right now because she doesn't know that you suspect her," Zayn says.

"That's right. If we're able to get close to her, we may be able to get some answers," Normani says.

"Good idea," Zayn nods.

"The ultimate game of cat and mouse. Cat and poodle? Poodle and lion," Dinah says.

"This lion is ready to pounce," Lauren says.

"I'll be there if you need help. I know it won't be easy to be nice to her after all she's put you through. Oh, I have an idea! Hailee loves dogs, right?" Normani says.

"Oh, yeah! Maybe you can butter her up with a little corgi time," Dinah says.

Clover howls as the tall blonde looks down at him, smiling.

"Who is the very best little detective? Is it you?" Dinah says.

Clover tilts his head to the side, making Dinah smile and scratch him behind the ear.

"It sure is! You're the best detective in the world," Dinah says.

"Be careful, Jauregui. Think you'll be able to get her alone?" Zayn asks, looking at the green-eyed girl.

"That might be harder than it sounds. We're going to a charity fashion show today so there'll be tons of people," Normani says.

"Speaking of which, we should get going. We're supposed to meet David at the limo in a few minutes," Dinah says.

"Mind if I catch I ride with you guys?" Zayn asks.

"Plenty of room in the limo," Dinah says.

Lauren, Zayn, and Dinah enter the limo to find that David is already inside.