Cinnamon Bun 💚

Request: spencer was too busy talking to morgan that he didn't see you also being too engrossed in a conversation and as you pass each other he literally smacks you in the face bc his hands are moving so much. "im ok Spencer, really" "'uh, your nose is bleeding"

Pairing: Spencer Reid x gn!Reader

A/N: Okay! This one is SO SWEET and I even managed to make a GN!Reader!!

CW: Fluff | Mentions of Blood, Pining, Apologies, Consumption of Food,

**********

*picture does not describe the looks of the reader***********

**********

When we weren't on a case, work was basically always the same. Paperwork, paperwork, Morgan teasing Reid, lunch with Penelope and JJ, paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. You could say, by now I knew the drill.

For today's 'How can I annoy the boy genius enough that he starts sulking for the rest of the day?' Morgan had decided to walk into the bullpen and announce that Star Trek and Star Wars were the same and basically just Dr. Who with more 'Space Toys'.

Needless to say, he had gotten Reid to ramble for about twenty minutes now. Poor baby's throat must've been so dry from all the talking but he just couldn't stop himself.

Morgan had tried to get him to stop talking and throwing his excitedly fidgeting hands but yeah, once he was in this special space of sharing his knowledge, he didn't stop unless rudely interrupted. That had actually been the first lesson Hotch had taught me when I started working for the BAU a few months ago.

Interrupting Spencer rudely was the most heartbreaking thing I had ever seen, he would get so insecure that he barely allowed himself to talk afterward. Afraid he would say too much again.

So I had set up an 'Interrupting Spencer'-Jar.

You're being a meanie to the smart boy?
You're gonna put in a dollar as punishment and at the end of the month, Reid would get the money or the chance to invest it into his favorite Donuts, chocolate glaze, and sprinkles.

The sweetest thing was that he would use the money to get everyone something they liked. Not just himself. The pretty boy was simply too pure.

Okay, I'll admit it. I might've had a decently sized crush on him. But hey! Can you judge me? That long light brown hair, hazel puppy eyes, and cute smiles were absolutely irresistible. And I am not even going to start about his personality.

Sadly Spencer was extremely shy and very reserved around people when first meeting them, and even befriending him had taken me way longer than it normally did. But that was okay, maybe something would work out between us, or I would continue to be friends with the sweetest cinnamon bun in human form I knew.