Benefits ❤️‍🔥

Request: ldk if you write dom Spencer (cause | just followed you) but anyways, l'd love a smut one shot based on the song mistakes like this by prelow, like from Spencer's perspective. Thankss :))

Pairing: Dom!Spencer Reid x Plus-Size!Reader

A/N: I know you're new here BUT dom!Spencer is a hard YES for me! 🙃 This is a dirty one for all my plus-size girls wanting some smut. Let me just say THAT MOODBOARD I MADE HAS ME FEELING SOME THINGS ...🥵🥵🥵

CW: Smut, slight Angst & Comfort, Fluff | Mentions of Addiction/Past Abusive Relationship, Unrequited Love, D/S dynamics, strangers/friends with benefits, Dom!Spencer x Sub!Reader, Praise, Spanking, soft Bondage (handcuffs), Oral (M/F), Breathplay, Penetrative Sex (unprotected, rough, creampie), Aftercare,
Nicknames (princess, Sir, baby, love, good girl)
**********

CW: Smut, slight Angst & Comfort, Fluff | Mentions of Addiction/Past Abusive Relationship, Unrequited Love, D/S dynamics, strangers/friends with benefits, Dom!Spencer x Sub!Reader, Praise, Spanking, soft Bondage (handcuffs), Oral (M/F), Breathplay...

*picture does not describe the looks of the reader*
**********

I had met her at a case. Her ex had been one of our suspects, a terrible man not knowing how to appreciate a woman of her beauty and size. He had not been our unsub but that hadn't kept him from attacking her, thinking she'd been the one drawing our attention to him.

Thankfully I had insisted on walking her outside that night at the police station. I had broken this man's nose, protecting her, and I didn't regret a thing.

After insisting on walking her home, comforting her as her tears had sent her makeup running, one thing led to another and in the end, I had thrown her over the armrest of her couch and fucked her until I was sure she wasn't able to think straight anymore.

I had never been one for one-night-stands, I had never been one for easy and rough sex. But with her, I loved the control, loved every single second I got to feel up her stunning curvy body. I had never been so addicted to something.

The next morning, just like the night before, was filled with intense, passionate sex.

She was so pure, her lust just like her heart. When I was done with her, having claimed her with my cum once more, she insisted on limping into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I had gotten a little carried away the night before and definitely pulled one of her muscles.

Nosy as I was, I looked through her bookshelves, took in the family pictures, and all the adorable clutter lying around. And I knew, there was no chance I could ever quit this addiction.

But as with all things good in my life, there was an issue attached to it. No matter how good we made each other feel, no matter how perfect the sex and our pillow talk were, she didn't want a relationship.

She simply wasn't looking for something serious at the moment. Her ex had made her realize that she needed to think of herself first. Desperate to keep being with her, I, therefore, had agreed to something even less unlike me than my newly found dominance.