Honey pt.2 ❤️‍🔥

Request: NO REQUEST!

Pairing: Spencer Reid x Black!Fem!Reader
Also, Plus-Size or not, both fit here!

A/N: *sings completely off-key* Stranger to friends, friends into lovers, and strangers agaaain~

I guess I need to write another part since I gave you 0 happy endings.

This is set between seasons 10 & 11!

CW: Smut/Angst - 18+ | Mentions of Spencer's Canon Trauma, Hidden Feelings, Consumption of Food and Alcohol, Penetrative Sex (Unprotected, Rough, Creampie), Exhibitionism, Fingering, Heartbreak,
Nickname for Reader (Honey/Hun, Baby, Good Girl)

**********

*picture does not describe the looks of the reader***********

**********

We had continued our friendship like the night between us had never happened. Although, every time I was in a relationship, every time I felt the need, I couldn't help but think about Spencer.

It ruined a fair share of promising relationships but luckily I was in a place in my life where I realized I didn't need a man. Often didn't even want one. I was happy on my own.

Years passing by, I understood that leaving the FBI and moving to London had been one of the best decisions of my life. I was finally happy. I was finally far enough away from home to be myself and nothing else.

I don't like to imagine where life would've taken me if I would've stayed. My former boss Erin Strauss was dead, murdered by an unsub, so was Hotch's ex-wife Haley, leaving him alone with their little boy Jack.

Emily had been "dead" for a while, actually even living with me at one point, and Spencer... Oh, poor Spencer had been deeply in love with a woman who later on was killed before him. Not to mention all those times he had been shot.

Yes, I had only been an assistant but death through this field even caught Gideon, after all those years of having left. Morgan, Penelope, and Emily had kept me updated during that time since Spencer had handled it exactly like somebody who had just lost their father and needed some time to mourn.

As he eventually wrote to me again, my life had been a little more eventful lately. New projects awaited me, and new places were to be seen, and whenever I felt a little overwhelmed, I really wanted to hug Spencer like I used to back in DC.

Sadly, my arms were too short to reach over the Atlantic Ocean.

Having spent the last month moving to Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of non-other than William Shakespeare himself, I didn't have many vacation days left and since I needed to use them up before my working contract for Interpol ended next month, I used them up for good.