chp 11

Y/n pov

I sit down and notice that Karin was three rows infront of me and sigh and glance around at the jonin stationed around the room " My name is ibiki and I'm  the proctor for the first phase of the chunin exams it will be a total of 10 questions but the paper infront of you has 9 I'll  give you the 10th later and if you care caught cheating five times then your team is sent home." I smrik and crack my neck sending a chill down half the rooms spine. " Oh that sounded good now I need to my neck." A random iwa genin says as he goes to crack his neck it cracks but painfully. "Aaaahhhh my neck!" I snort as a counter appears in a puff of smoke and dings as a 0 changes to 1. Most of the other genin sweat as the event as I grin  and look up at ibiki " Well let's get this party started." Everyone shakes their heads as we all flip over the test I just sigh and glance at the clock and yawn as start writing down answers with minimal effort.

After a few minutes I set my pencil down and flip my test and cross my arms and look at ibiki and makes some small hands sign ones only he could understand. Ibiki's eyes widen as he signs back. 'Are you sure?' I smrik and reply 'Positive he had info on suna team info accessed by kage and had knowledge of my wedding which hasn't  been made public.' Ibiki nods Slightly and keeps going about his round as I glance towards Karin who looked back at me and nodded. As well set and wait several times got thrown out before ibiki speaks up. " Alright times up now I give you a choice to take the 10 tenth question..." Just as he says this one of the suna team walks back in from the bathroom. " Was your puppet helpful?" Ibiki asks as the guy pales before sitting down.

Note it been awhile since I watched this part so let the video explain the next bit.

7:25- 8:11
I grin as several more teams just give up and walk out the door. I look at ibiki and grin and motion for him to bring it as he smriks out of the corner of my eye I see naruto raise  his hand then slam it on the desk. " I will never give up and I will never run so bring on you question and watch me destroy it!"  I smile as I feel his conviction as ibiki grins. " Very well then for all you remaining........ you pass."

No ones pov

The rooms screams in protest when a blond from suna speaks up " If we pass what was the reason for the first nine." Y/n glances back at her and wink " Lady it was to test our Intel gathering surely you have more brains to match that beauty." She blushes and sits down as ibiki chuckles. " He is right the last question was to test your resolve we can't have you quit in a mission can we now your proctor for the second phase will be...." ibiki didn't finish when two kuni nail the wall as banners unroll as anko smashes through a window and lands infront of the room. The banners read ' the single and sexy anko Mitarashi' she grins at the teams as Karin and y/n to hold up two signs that read a 9. " Come on gaki's that was at least a 10!" She pouts as y/n chuckles and rests  his head on his hand " Sensei your early." Everyone looks at y/n before anko who had a sweat drop on her head " I'm not early..... am I?" Ibiki climbs out from behind the banner. " Yes by two hours." Anko giggles and rubs her neck. " Well then brats meet me at ground 44 in two hours." Therest file out all but team 7 and 10 and team anko.

" 17 teams this year ibiki you got soft." Anko says as she munches on a dango stick. " Ibiki jabs his thumb at naruto " Well they had a conference boost." Y/n warps his arm around naruto's neck " Well his is my younger brother." Ibiki sighs and nods " Anko you did good teaching your two they fully grasped the first phase." Raising a eyebrow anko asks for clarification. " Sensei that kabuto guy had info only a kage could have access to not to mention he knew of my marriage to ino." Y/n says as said blond wraps around his neck " Is that bad?" Sakura asks as anko nods " Means he is a spy. Gaki's keep a eye out." Y/n and Karin nod before shunsin away y/n taking ino with him.