chap 29

No ones pov

After team 3 finished eating y/n lead them to the hokage tower for a mission. "So sensei what d rank we going on now?" Haru asks as y/n shrugs before speaking. "I believe it's bout time we get out the village." The three genins grin and exchange high-fives as they walk In to the mission room to see Shizune going through mission scrolls. "Y/n Uzumaki jonin sensei of team 3 requesting a c-rank mission." Y/n says as Shizune looks up and sighs. "Sure I got one left." She tosses a scroll to y/n who catches it and opens it while Shizune keeps talking. "A group of merchants need escort to kumo fortunately there will be a team to meet you on the border of the land of frost there you will receive a scroll acknowledging your completion." Y/n nods and rolls the scroll up before tossing his students a storage scroll. " meet at the east gate in 2 hours pack for 2 months we might not need it all but it's better to pack for longer." The genins nods before rushing out the room in excitement just as one of the clients walks in. "What kinda of team was that a group of kids!"

Y/n sighs and looks at the merchant. "Hello my name is y/n Uzumaki-namikaze clan head to the Uzumaki clan rank jonin." The merchant stiffened before relaxing. "I apologize lord Uzumaki it just our last group from iwa was rather.... difficult." Y/n nods in understanding as he and the merchant walk out. "So what all should we be on the look out for sir?" Y/n asks as they keep walking. "Just the typical bandits we aren't important enough for missing ninjas." Y/n nods as they stop at a hotel. "Well then sir I should head home and pack for myself I'll see you in a hour and a half." Y/n says before vanishing in a flash.

At y/n's house

Y/n just finished packing when he felt two pairs of arms wrap around him. "You leaving so soon?" Y/n nods and turns around to see yugao and temari. "Yes but don't worry loves I'll be back as soon as I can." Y/n says before giving both girls a kiss. "Fine but sent a messagener when you get the chance." Yugao says as the three of the share a hug before y/n pockets his scroll. "I'll try loves now I need to go." Y/n says before flashing away to appear infront of his team just as the group of merchants walk up. " Ok before we head out equipment check sound off!" Y/n says as Taiyo sounds off. "100 kunai, 100 shurkins, 2 spolls of wire, 20 soldier pills, 20 food pills, 15 explosive tags and 1 sleeping bag." Y/n nods and looks at haru. "100 kunai, 100 shurkins, 2 spolls of wire, 15 ninja hound pills, 20 soldier pills, 20 food pills, 10 explosive tags and 1 sleeping bag." Y/n nods once again and looks at Izumi who smirks. "100 kunai, 100 shurkins, 3 spolls of wire, 20 soldier pills, 20 food pills, 3 bottles of chakra ink, 2 pens and 1 sleeping bag." Y/n grins and shakes his head and walks to the gate guards and signs them out before leading the group out the village.

After a few hours of walking and the genins had sat down on one of the merchants carts while y/n talked with one of the merchants

After a few hours of walking and the genins had sat down on one of the merchants carts while y/n talked with one of the merchants. "So Mr lu do we plan to travel all night of stop to rest?" Mr lu the one y/n had spoken to at the mission room. " we would like to go all night but we don't have the hands." Y/n smriks as makes 20 clones. "Yes we do 10 to drive and 10 to be on guard." Y/n says as he hops on the cart and lays back.