chap 32

Note: this will be the last chapter of this one but this story will continue later as the Uzumaki shippuden

It's been a few months since y/n went to wave to save Hana and during those few months all of y/n wife's told him that they were pregnant  and that was a few weeks after his return and it was enough to knock him out.

Flashback

Y/n can be found in the council room  holding two of his newest students in his chains. "Lord Uzumaki why might these two genin be restrained?" Tsunade asks as the other clan head tap their fingers on the table. "Withvgood reason lady hokage genin taka himara and genin higura tempa had said that their parents could threaten me in to giving them what it they wanted when I had asked them how they said their parents are part of the civilian council in which I detained them before informing that the civilian council was dissolved." Everyone eyes widen as y/n pull out the newest copy of the bingo book. "I had a suspicion when I saw Sasuke Uchiha's bingo book entry which had him to be captured alive I'm pretty sure by ninja law Sasuke is a missing nin which warrants a kill on sight order." The clan heads nod as tsunade nods and serve all anbu appear in the center of the room. "Yes lady hokage." The anbu with a boar mask sounded off, "Boar I want you to track down the former civilian council and take them to ibiki have him find out what else they have manipulated in my village then have them arrested for treason."

The anbu nods before they vinish in a shunsin. "Good work lord Uzumaki who knows what damage they could have done." Y/n nods as he creates a shadow clone who vanishes with the two genin. "So what else do we have to discuss?" Tsunade asks no I particular as she picks up a peice of paper. "Ok this is for you lord Uzumaki the suna council is inquiring about a child between you and temari, so how goes the baby making?" Tsunade asks with a grin as y/n sighs. "We aren't in a rush to produce children lady hokage but the other day I think I sensed another chakra signature but I plan on asking about it after this meeting." Tsunade nods as Inoichi chuckles and everyone nods as the meeting goes on covering minor issues till Tsunade dismissed them.

Y/n appears in his door way in a flash. "I'm home!" He called as he slips out his sandels when Ino's voice comes from the living room. " Can you come to the living room please!" Y/n groans but walks into the living room to see ino, Karin, yugao, Hana and temari smiling on the couch. "Something up my dears?" Y/n asks as he walks in as ino grins  brighter. "Well yes you see we are all pregnant we confirmed it this morning!" Y/n's eyes wide before rolling back and he collapses.

 "Well yes you see we are all pregnant we confirmed it this morning!" Y/n's eyes wide before rolling back and he collapses

His wives just start laughing as the mighty and feared red reaper laying unconscious on the floor.

End of flashback

The next day y/n ran through the streets of konaha laughing and screaming that he was going to be a dad Ino's mother happy that she got grandbabies and surprisingly tsume was to and said that the kids would be able to have their one ninkins but the one person who was happiest was anko as y/n had asked her to be the grandmother of the kids since she played the role of his mother at his wedding which she instantly argeed to. Even Tsunade was happy when she learned of it as y/n had asked her if she wanted to be their godmother which she agreed.  Y/n had even sent juriya and naruto a message telling them that naruto became a uncle and that juriya had been chosen to be the kids godfather.

We can find y/n walking into to his living room to see his wives each rubbing the beginning of a baby bump before they look up and smile at him. 'I did it mom ,dad I have a family of my own.' Y/n thinks to himself as the screen fades to black.