chap 25

Y/n pov

It was the next morning I yawn as I untangle myself from my wives all an all it was a good sleep. As I walked down to the kitchen I find ino already cooking breakfast. " Goodmorning y/n." Ino says as she hands me a cup of coffee. " morning ino." I yawn before giving her a kiss and sitting down at the table. "So what are you doing today?" I shrug. "Well as soon as I finish waking up naruto and I here headed to the hyugua compound. I noticed some concern on Hiashi so I asked about it and hinata is on the edge of being forced into a branch house so I offered a solution that will protect her." Ino smriks and nods at my idea as temari walks down in her ninja wear. " Sorry to skip out on breakfast but anko wants to test something." I nod as she runs off. It was sometime after that when Karin, Hana and yugao cone limping down the stairs just as I finish my coffee. " Good morning girls I'll see you in a bit I have to see Hiashi about something." I say as I flash inro naruto's hospital room. " Get dressed bro." I look to see juriya on the ceiling with tsunade against the wall.

"What?" I ask as the two walk back to where they were. " Damn gaki stop doing that." Juriya says as I shrug. " Not sorry but naruto get up you and I need to meet with Hiashi we are going to help him with something." Naruto's eye widen as he nods before frowning. " Something up gaki?" Tsunade asks as naruto nods and point at my gut. " The fox is yelling in my head about his other half." Tsunade and juriya's eye widen as I rub my neck. " Yea about that while I was in kiri I used the edo tensei and talked with dad and got him up to speed and he confessed to splitting kurama into two halfs he seal the yang half in you and the yin in himself, but after I told him about how we grew up he gave me the yin. So in short the leaf has two nine tail foxes ." Tsunades eyes widen as juriya sighs. " Come on bro get dressed we need to move now."

In least then a minute naruto was dressed and we leaped from the window and was racing along the roof tops. "Care to tell me what we are doing?" Naruto asks as we leap over the main street. " No Hiashi wants to tell use both." I lie hiding a smrik. After sometime we land at the gate of the hyugua compound." Lord Uzumaki he is awaiting you." The guard says as he leads us along. " Hey bro can't you tell me now that we are here?" Naruto asks as I shake my head. "No because it is not my place to tell you all I can tell you is that we are lending a hand to Hiashi in a dark hour for him." I say as the guard opens a door as we walk in to find Hiashi sitting behind a desk with his head in his hands with a nervous hinata standing infront of him. " Lord hiashi I have brought Lord Uzumaki."

Hiashi waves his hand as naruto and I walk in closing the door behind us. " Goodmorning hiashi rough morning?" I say with a grin as Hiashi glares at me. "Yes and you came just time time the elders are on their way.." I frown and look towards naruto. " I need you to keep quiet until we finish explaining but answer me this how far are you willing to go naruto? How far will you go to defend hinata?" I ask as he scowls. "Not even the fox could stop me." I grin and look at hiashi and nod which he sits up. "Now naruto zzumaki I have a problem the elders of our family are coming to marry my daughter hinata into a branch family and brand her with the cage bird seal." Hinata pales as drops to her knees shaking when I pick up. " As such we came to agreement to give you both a good live. Naruto you will be engaged to hinata." I say as he raises a eyebrow as hinata goes from sheet white to tomato red. "F-Father a-am I r-really going to be en-engaged to N-naruto?" Hinata stutters as her father nods. " Yes y/n came to me with the idea after he heard what was going to happen to you and as a clan head this is offer we can't pass up but-". As he was speaking three elderly men walked in cutting hiashi off.

"Lord hiashi it is time oh lord Uzumaki what do we oh the pleasure?" I scoff as I look to hiashi and nod. "So Lord hyugua do we have a deal?" Hiashi smiles and nods and sign and sets a page in front of naruto and hinata. "Of course lord Uzumaki. Now hinata please sign." Hinata bolts to her feet and quickly signs it just when the elders open their mouths I active my sharingan and place them under a genjutsu.