chp 24

Y/n pov

I turn to tsunade. "So lady tsunade what shall we do?" Tsunade scratch her chin "I could give you the old Uchiha district? But I need to know their capabilities." I frown and tilt my head. " Doesn't the emo live there?" Tsunade shakes her head. "Nope orochimaru broke him out and he left the village and by that all the Uchiha assets are seized by the village." I nod as she hands me the deed. " So who was on the retrieval unit?" Tsunade rubs the back of her neck. " I'll tell you after the council meeting... oh shit think you can get me back k to my office." I smrik and set my hand on her shoulder. " Why ask when you are already there." I say before she can ask I send her back to her office in a red flash. " Sorry guys but I have to attend the meeting but I'll leave a clone with you." They nod as I make a clone. "See to it." The clone nods as I flash to my living room. " Yugao get dressed your going to the meeting with me!" I yell as I rush up the stairs to the bathroom but I feel something grip my collar stopping me as I fall on my back.

"What is the rush you just got home?" I open my eyes to see Ino and Hana looking down at me. "Council meet in 10 so unless I want to go covered in blood." They nod as I shunshin to the bathroom as a another blond walks out. " So your y/n? About time we met." I groan and slide past her. " Look I'm sorry temari for not being here but how about after this meeting I take you for diner and we get to know each other." I says quickly before slamming the bathroom door shut.

Timeskip 11 minutes

No ones pov

Y/n and yugao appear in the council room in a red flash. " Hope we aren't late?" Y/n asks as yugao places a hand over her mouth to contain her diner. " Just in time lord Uzumaki." Y/n turns to the voice to spot one of the elders looking rather pissed but y/n chooses not to comment as he and yugao sit at their seat. " Well now that lord Uzumaki has returned what is the first matter to deal with." Hisashi says as tsunade grabs a scroll. " Lets get the international bit out the way first what I hold here is the written agreement between kiri and konaha."

Tsunade says as everyone listens carefully as tsunade starts to read. " For konaha's help in aiding the bloodlines in kiri. I, Mei temuri fifth mizukage promise any military support and supply needs to konaha and for the contributions of lord y/n Uzumaki-namikaze we of kiri grant him the title of one of the swordsman of the mist, we of kiri wish to be allies with konaha so as a token of good faith we shall send some of our executioner blades altho I hate to say it we don't have the resources to build the special blades at the moment. It is my hope that once kiri has gotten back on its feet trade will commence between our two village's.... and if I may speak a selfish request to seal this treaty I offer myself in a ......" Tsunade rubs her forehead and everyone looks at y/n how has gone pale. " I offer myself in a politicial marriage to y/n Uzumaki ut fear not lady tsunade I will not take him from your village let our engagement solidify our alliance." Tsunade finishes as a Whack is heard as yugao planted her fist in the back of y/n's head slamming his head into the table.