chap 14

Y/n pov

I nod while biting my thumb and making the seals. " "Summoning jutsu!" As a medium sized array spread from under my hand as a fox with red furr appears in a cloud of smoke. " So you are our new summoner?" I nod and sit down " Y/n Uzumaki-namikaze and you?" The fox sits while rubbing its ear with its front paw. " Kiade I'm just a simple messaging fox so I main nap during the day." I nod and look at anko " See sensei I told you?" She sighs and rubs her neck. "Ok but I don't have much to teach you besides a few fire jutsu you are mainly a close range fighter." I nod " I might track down kurenai-sensei to see if she can teach me some genjutsu." Anko grins and places her hands on her hips. " Well gaki I'll  race ya she should be at ground 8 by now?" I smrik " Rules?" Anko shrugs " Beat me there and I'll put a good word in for you at anbu hq." I smrik and nod " And if I lose I'll buy you dango for a month." Anko grins " So ready?" I nod and use shunsin appearing at ground 20 then 10 and lastly to 8 right as anko appeared beside me. 

No ones pov

"Damn it gaki!" Anko yells as she lunges at y/n with a kuni with he blocks with one as they begin trading blows as team 8 was shocked by their sudden appearance. " Come on sensei let's kick it into gear!" Y/n yells as he makes a slash at ankos arm anko jumps back and without realizing it gives y/n room to pulls up his headband and his new sharigan spins to life. "Shit!" Anko yells as she starts running to the side as y/n follows while closing the distance, in response anko hurls a kuni at y/n and makes some hand seals. "Multi kuni clone jutsu!" Anko yells as the one kuni Multiples to 15. Y/n leaps into the air as the sharingan darts from kuni to kuni as he deflects the kuni with his own before  hurling his own and making the same seals. "Multi kuni clone jutsu!" Y/n calls as the one turns into 12 forcing a ko to substitute with a log as the Kuni' stab into it.

With team 8

"Holy balls!" Kiba yells as they watch anko and her students fight when hinata speaks up. " K-Kurenai-sensei since when did he get a sharigan?" The team looks closer as shino nods, "It must have been recent to my knowledge he never had one." Kurenai frowns as she sighs " Hey!" She yells as the two combatants stop in a kuni lock. " Why are you disturbing our training?" She asks as y/n closes his eye and pulls down his head band " I wanted to ask if you could teach me In genjutsu so anko-sensei made a race and lost." Y/n says as anko growls " You left before I said start." Y/n smiles and tilts his head. "We are ninjas we don't do fair." Kurenai nods and looks at anko.

"He does have a point but Uzumaki where did you get a sharigan?" Y/n sighs and rubs the back of his neck " Danzo." Kurenai's eyes widen " What deal did you make?" Y/n shakes his head and sighs and thrills his kuni " Placed a genjutsu in the middle a council meeting to see under his bandages and found 7 on his arm and one in his head, I had read one of the older bingo book so i recognized the eye of shisui Uchiha."  Y/n says as Kurenai snarls " So you stole it from danzo's head? No wonder why mom is trying to convince sis to meet you?" Kiba says as his partner barks when a voice sounds. " I'll admit he is good looking but I'd prefer to test him myself." Everyone turns to see Hana standing there with her companions. " So how are we doing this m'lady?" Y/n asks as he holds one kuni to his side and rests his other hand on his sword while his left leg slides back and lowers himself.

Hana grins and cracks her knuckles. " Simple you win and we marry but I win you will clean out the inuzuka cenails for a month no pay." Y/n grins as a red fox appears infront of y/n. " How rude to forget about me." Everyone's eyes widen except y/n and anko. " Kiade I apologize you said you were a messagener and we are about to fight so I don't want you hurt." The fox nods " So anything while I am here?" Y/n nods " Yes if you can go inform the hokage that I have signed your contract." Kiade nods " That is doable then I'll head home." The fox says before darting in to the forest. "Shall we madam?" Y/n says as Hana shakes her head to clear her head and gets in her families stance. Anko walks between with a board above her head that said ' round 1' before shunsin beside Kurenai as the two combatants charge the other.